Chapter 4

(After the autobots introduce themselves to the four humans)

"And since you know of our existence. I fear that last night, the decepticons know of yours." Optimus said to them as Jack nodded before holding out his phone and said," got it! If we spot any strange vehicles, call 911, can we go now?." Which made Tanjiro sweat drop his older brother's suggestion." Uh, i do not think that the '911' emergency will not take liking about you telling a strange vehicle that transformed into a giant robots will be a good idea." Tanjiro said to while with a awkward smile on his face." And are you insane?! I'm living a dream her ein botswana." Miko hissed at him before glaring at Jack."and i will not allow you or anyone else to shatterit." She said making Tanjiro just sweat drop at them even more.

"Okay, please stop that." Tanjiro plead as he gently pulled Miko back up before she could do anything." It is best that you four remain under our watch." Optimus said as the four humans look up to him. " at least, until we can determine our enemy's intentions." He said before Ratchet spoke up. "Optimus, with all due respect, the human children are inas much danger here as anywhere." He said as Jack and Miko look offended at his words. "Children?!" Both Jack and Miko yelled making Tanjiro sigh at them. 'Technically, me and nezuko are not. . . . I suppose?' Thought Tanjiro in confusion.

"They have no protective shell. If they will go squish." Ratchet said while doing gesture, which made both the three backs while while Tanjiro have a dot expression on his face. "Then for the time being Ratchet, we must watch our step." Optimus said before the alarm start blaring making everyone look up." What's that?" Jack asked as Ratchet walk towards the console. ":its just proximity sensor, someone is on the top:" Bumblebee said as the two other humans couldn't understand what he said while Tanjiro and Raf can." Proximity sensor." Tanjiro explain to the two confuse humans. "Some one's up top." Raf added while pushing his glasses up while pointing his finger up .

"It's agent Fowler." Ratchet said as the console shows a camera security, showing a military helicopter landed on top of the base, as a human was now walking. " i thought that we were the only humans who know about you guys?" Jack asked in confusion as Optimus look down to them. "Special agent Fowler is our designated liaison to the outside world." Optimus explained to them." As he tends to visit only when there are issues." He said making the four humans look at each other then back to him." It may be best if you do not meet him at this time." Optimus said as Tanjiro nodded before he and Jack drag the other two away to hide.

All four hid somewhere, to make sure they were never be seen as Tanjiro keep his eyes on the elevator when the doors of the elevator opens up, revealing a black man, who looks not happy. "Seven wrecks. 34 fender benders, a three hour traffic jam and a particular note, numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown male and black and yello custom muscle car." Agent Fowler said, looking not happy as both Bumblebee and Arcee look at each other then back to him.

"So, anything you car to get off you tin chest prime?" Agent fowler hissed at optimus, making Tanjiro frown at the lack of respect coming from the liaison. "We have the situation under control agent fowler." Optimus said as he lean down to look at Agent fowler clearly." They're back aren't they?" Agent folwer asked with a frown on his face." If you are referring to the decepticons,i have doubts that they ever left." Optimus said to him." You're planet is much too valuable."

"Then it is time to wake up the pentagon." Agent fowler suggested, making Optimus frown." Hear me agent fowler, e are your best possible your only defense against the decepticon threat." Optimus said to him as agent fowler glared at him." Says you." He hissed making Tanjiro frown even more as the other three look at each other before they listen. "Hey fleshy, did anyone get splattered on that freeway? Team prime knows when to use force. And how much to use." Bulkhead said as he pulled something off making Ratchet yelled at him in anger." Bulkhead, I needed that!" Ratchet yelled at him in anger as Tanjiro have a dot expression on his face before someone chuckle." Careful Bulk, you dont want doc to start throwing wrenches at ya."