Chapter 10

Tanjiro just smile sheeshly at Nezuko who was now huffying and pouting at him, not happy that he hurts himself even more as Ratchet just finished bandaging him." What happened to you guys anyway?." Miko asked as she and the others are relief to see Tanjiro is safe after he sudden disappearance before them which gave Arcee, Cliffjumper, Jazz, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee a spark attack after they watch Tanjiro disappeared from their sight." We engaged an army of undead cybertronian warriors." Ratchet answered Miko as he finished checking Tanjiro's health.

"Zombies? You guys fought zombies and i missed it?" Miko said making Nezuko stared at her with dot expression on her face while Tanjiro blink before raising his hand up, since Miko was standing beside the med bed before flicking his finger on Miko's forehead, making Miko yelped as Jack and Raf snickered at that as Cliffjumper and Jazz chuckle when they saw that in amusement." Bulkhead, you exercised extremely poor judgement in allowing the humans to accompany you." Optimus said with a frown in his faceplate.

"It won't happen again optimus. I promise." Bulkhead said to him as Miko frown before speaking." But it wasn't Bulkhead's fault." Miko said making everyone turn their attention to her as Bulkhead frown." Miko, please." Bulkhead plead as he looks at her." And check it out!" Miko said as she pulled out her phone and show it to them a picture she took to Optimus." Recon!" She said with a grin on her face. Optimus leans close as he study the picture before looking at Ratchet." Ratchet, have a look. It could be of importance of megatron." He said as Tanjiro notice that his sister was nodding off as she was about to fall as sleep. Then she climb on the medical bed and lay on his lap in her child like form before falling asleep.

Which made  tanjiro smile and slowly pet her, making Nezuko reach out her hand and grabbed his hand as she hug it close to her face as she sleep." Woah, Megatron's back?. That's really bad news right?" Jack asked with a frown on his face as Ratchet looks at the photo from Miko's phone before frowning in confusion." I do not understand." He said in confusion as Miko blink before looking it and saw what's the problem." Oops. That's the con who tried to blow Raf away before Tanjiro kills the con off." Miko said before smiling while Jack was frowning." Miko, Raf was almost killed and Tanjiro died before but somehow was alive which i dont know how! When are you gonna get that through your thick skull!?" Jack hissed at her.

The autobots' look shock and disbelief when Jack said that a'tanjiro died before' ? While Tanjiro blink before he remembers it. 'Oh, i remember. I fall off from the helicopter and died. . . But somehow Nezuko brought me back to life.' Thought Tanjiro before looking at the bots then back to Jack and Miko, who are now arguing each other." Hmm, we also almost get killed Jack. You, me, Raf, Tanjiro, and Nezuko! Heck even them!" Miko pointed out Tanjiro just watch them argue before feeling tired before yawning as he slowly lay down, bringing nezuko close to him as he slowly fall asleep. Jazz notice him fall asleep before smiling softly as he watch the two siblings fall asleep peacefully before turning his attention back to still arguing human kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside of the kamado's siblings soul.

Tanjiro and Nezuko found themselves at the forest. Nezuko look up and saw that the sky was filled with thousands of stars making her let out a noise of awe while Tanjiro smile at his sister's amazement before looking over and saw a blossom tree and wisteria flowers around the blossom tree. He takes a soft breath as he smell the scent that he familiar with before freezing when he caught another scent making him look over and saw something or someone leaning against the tree.

Tanjiro blink in confusion and surprise while Nezuko beam in recognition before rushing forward, surprising Tanjiro." Nezuko!?" Tanjiro called out to his sister before following her behind. Once he arrive he stop as he watch Nezuko start humming happily as she hold's the very same pink femme that he met when he woke up back then. He notice that the femme is still asleep before he couldn't help it but wonder. . . . Why is she here in his dream? Along with nezuko as well, who was tilting her head to side before continued watching the femme, who continued to sleep.