Chapter 12

The sudden ping on the screen that Raf sees it instantly telling Miko, Jack and Tanjiro about the situation." They're locking onto cybertron but not for long." He said firmly making Tanjiro blink at the youngest kid before he watch Raf start hacking on the computer, fighting off the decepticon that was inside of the system as the large attenas moved back to where they stayed. Tanjiro stay with them after he and the three left the base, through a ground bridge after Bulkhead suggested about a disk. Agent Fowler trying to contact the authorities who guards the disk which no one is there so the four humans have to sneak in and fix this.

Tanjiro froze when he caught a sent that made him tense up and quickly grasp the handle of his sword. He heard noise as he turns around and waited before his eyes went wide when something burst in through the door. Jack yelp in surprisr as Tanjiro quickly blocked the purple tentacle with his sword, grunting at force as he push it back. " stay back! Dont come any closer!" Tanjiro yelled at them as he stood in front of them while glaring at the intruder. 'This scent! It belongs to one of those decepticons!' Thought Tanjiro as he keep pointing his sword forward while the three stay at the back.

Tanjiro let out a battle cry as he use his sun breathing technique as he jump in the mid air and gave a cleaned sliced in it." Woah! That's so cool!" Miko cheered with stars in her eyes making Tanjiro gave her a close eye smile but frown when he saw that another metallic tentacle grabbef the axe and disappeared from their sight." Come on! We gotta go!" Jack said as Raf un plug the usb and quickly follow them. Jack slammed the doors opened as they run before they spotted something from above made them stop." What the!?" Jack gasped as Tanjiro stood protectively in front of the three while staring at the decepticon with wide eyes.

The decepticon that have visor, turns around and saw them. Tanjiro tense up when the con turns around to look at them before Miko pulled out her phone and took a picture of it, which made the other two gave her a deadpan expression when she did that. The con did the same thing, taking the picture of the four humans before staring straight at Tanjiro, who was in in battle formation as he was ready to attack just in case. Tanjiro eyes went wide in shock and confusion when the con took a picture of him twice before jumping and transformed in the mid air and left.

'Did the con just. . . . Took a picture of me one last time??' Tanjiro thought in confusion as he sheath back his sword back to the holder." Why is he leaving??" Miko asked in confusion as raf notice something before walking towards to it. There he found the axe that was taken away, frowning as he realize something." He got the hard line." Raf said as hre kneels down to it and study it before looking at them. "The dishes are looked onto cybertron for good." Raf said making the two frown at that while Tanjiro continued staring up at the sky where the con left with a serious frown on his face and confusion. 'Why do the autobots and decepticons fight in the first place??' He thought before shaking his head when His name was called out before he looks over and saw that the three are leaving, which he follows them as they quickly entered through the ground bridge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, at space

Nezuko punched and kicked at any con around her, snarling before her eyes went wide when the space bridge activated Neuzko backs up before she was scoop up by Jazz just in time before placing her on the other side. Optimus look shock and disbelief before he looks over at the nemesis and saw Dark energon was thrown straight into the space bridge. Optimus shot it down, after killing the vehicon, but it was too late as it entered the space bridge. Nezuko watch as the dark energon enters the space bridge before letting out unhappy yet worried noise.

"So, how do we beat a whole planet of the undead?" Bulkhead asked with worried look on his faceplate. Nezuko stared at the space bridge, her eyes held with worried and fear as she looks up to Optimus as she stood beside him. Then Ratchet spoke through the coms. ": Optimus!"