Chapter 18

As the scraplets flew straight towards to Ratchet, Tanjiro quickly run forward." They can fly!? You never said that they can fly!!" Tanjiro yelled as the scraplet swarmed straight towards Ratchet, who lets out a shout and scream as the scraplets began to chow him down." Ratchet!" Tanjiro yelled in horror towards to his guardian as he rushed towards to him and smacked away the scarplets, but it keeps coming back. 'Crap! If i dont hurry up! Ratchet is going to die at this rate!' Tanjiro thought with worried as he continued to smacked the crap out the scraplets." Tanjiro!" Ratchet grunted in pain as he weakly tries to get up but falls on his back." The fire extinguisher!" Ratchet yelled as Tanjiro eyes went wide before nodded before he disappeared from his sight before reappeared, with a fire extinguisher in his hand.

Tanjiro began spraying at the scraplets around Ratchet's body as Ratchet struggle and stumble painfully as Tanjiro watch the frozen scraplets falls off Ratchet's body as the rest flew away to avoid getting frozen by Tanjiro." Ratchet!" Tanjiro yelled as he went towards to his guardian, worriedly as Ratchet grunt in pain as he struggled to get up." Im fine. . . Im fine tanjiro." Ratchet grunted softly toward to his charge, as he weakly lean against the wall." You are not fine Ratchet!" Tanjiro yelled at him worriedly before looking up and saw the rest of the scraplets swarming around the roof.

"Ratchet! Get the patch kit! We're leaking energon like-" Bulkhead began before Tanjiro yelled." Not now! Look!" Tanjiro yelled at him as he pointed up making everyone look up as well." Whoa!" Yelled Jazz in horror as he hold his arm. Then the scraplets spotted them and start attacking them as wall." No!" Tanjiro yelled in horror as everything around him start to change. Instead seeing the autobots and the kids, he saw his family. His eyes went wide as he breathing went heavily, his ears start ringing as he looks around as he saw more and more death of his family, his friends, and his mentor back in his past.

Then his eyes went wide when he spotted someone, standing before him. As the figure have purely white body and glowing blue eyes, staring at his own dark red eyes. "Save them . . . . tanjiro Kamado." Then everything around Tanjiro went back to normal as Tanjiro snapped his eyes opened as the markings on his forehead change. He un sheath his sword as he takes a deep breath.

"Breath of the sun, ninth form: Sun Halo Dragon Head Dance!"

Tanjiro disappeared from the sight then reappeared right in front of the bots, dashing forward as his sword burst into flames. Everyone watch in shock as the fire turn into a dragon as Tanjiro assumes a high stance, before unleashing a number of consecutive slashes in a fluid motion in the form of a Japanese dragon made of solar flames. This technique is capable of decapitating multiple targets at once. Tanjiro grinned his teeth in anger as he continued decapitating the scraplets all at once, making sure that none of them get towards to the bots in his watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the arctic,

Optimus and Arcee found a perfect place for them to stay from the harsh winds of the arctic. Nezuko look at them with worrier look on her face as she saw frost start to became much worst on them." Arcee." Optimue began as he notice that Arcee's optics were off making Nezuko panics abit." Wake up." Optimus said as Arcee slowly online her optics, grunting as she pinch the bridge of her faceplate." Just. . . .resting my optics." She said before looking at Nezuko, who looks up to her with worried look on her face." Im fine Nezuko." Arcee said again with a smile in her faceplate, making Nezuko frown even more.

"The longer we remain alert. The longer we remain alive." Optimus said as he looks down at Nezuko, who was looking either of them with worried look on her face. She couldn't bare to see them death as her vision start changing. Instead seeing Optimus and Arcee, she saw her two younger siblings of hers, looking so cold and shivering. Which made her stared at them. Optimus notice this as he looks at her." Nezuko?" He calls out worriedly, thinking that Nezuko have frozen at her spot." Nezuko?" Arcee calls out as well before Nezuko snapped out of it and gave a determined look on her face.