ʏᴏᴜ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ ᴀɴɢᴜꜱ ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴛ

(A/N: first off I wanna say REST IN PEACE TO GUS🥺 I love him so much and this was the one thing I hoped for, I was hoping he would be okay due to his mental health issues and drug abuse

(A/N: first off I wanna say REST IN PEACE TO GUS🥺 I love him so much and this was the one thing I hoped for, I was hoping he would be okay due to his mental health issues and drug abuse. I just wanted him to be okay💔 I decided to create this book for dedication to him and for remembrance. I hope you guys enjoy💕)

You and famous actor Angus Cloud have been dating for two years. For the last six months, Angus has been away filming the second season to his hit show Euphoria. Where he played America's favorite drug dealer Fezco.

It felt like forever since you've seen your boyfriend. So to be the best girlfriend that you can, you decided to take a week off from your job to surprise Angus on set. He had no clue you were coming.

"I miss you so much, girl! I can't stand being away from you for so long."

Angus poured over the phone while you two were on FaceTime. You were already in Los Angeles, in a hotel room that was about ten minutes from the set of Euphoria.

You tried to keep it together in keeping it a secret, growing more excited as the time to go see him was getting closer.

"I know, baby. I know. It feels like forever! I can't wait til you bring your fine ass on home to me. I just love you so much."

"You know I love you more, Y/N. Fuck, I just wish this filming would end faster. I can't wait to get back home to you."

"Everyone back in positions, please!"

You heard someone in the background shout out to the cast members. Angus looked back at you into the camera.

"You heard the man. Gotta get back to work, sadly. I'll talk to you later on, boo."

"Of course. I love you."

"I love you more."

With that being said, Angus then ended your FaceTime call. You were just wondering how he didn't notice the change of background.

You shrugged and laughed to yourself, then starting to message Zendaya. Who was the main star of the show, also one of your close friends.

You; I'm on my way, Daya. I'll text you when I'm there

Daya💕; bet! See ya in a few!
-
-
-
-
It took you exactly ten minutes to get to the set of Euphoria. Once you stepped out of the Uber, your heart dropped into your ass.

You were so nervous but so happy to finally see the love of your life after being apart for six straight months.

After texting Zendaya that you had arrived, she came out and met you two minutes later. She greeted you with a huge smile and hugged you tightly.

"Y/N! I missed you, girly!"

"Daya! I missed you more! Now where the fuck is my man? I have been waiting for this moment."

You said with a laugh following after. Zendaya playfully rolled her eyes at you.

"Forget you too! But no really, come on. I'll bring you to him."

Zendaya guided you to where Angus was. He was turned around having a conversation with Sydney Sweeney, who plays Cassie on the show.

"Hey, Angus. Turn around, bro. Look who's here."

Zendaya spoke up as you two were standing behind him. Angus then turned around, completely shocked to see you standing in front of him.

"Babe?! What are you doing here?! Oh my gosh, I missed you so much!"

Angus quickly pushed past Zendaya, swooping you into his arms tightly and giving you a passionate kiss, which made you giggle and blush.

"I missed you more, my Mr. Fezco!"

"When did you get here?! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?!"

"I got in last night, I took a week off so we can spend at least a little bit of time together. And why would I tell you that I'm coming? It would totally ruin the surprise."

You smiled even more as you looked into his bright blue eye. Your favorite pair of eyes to look into. You ran your fingers through his hair, causing him to peck your lips once more.

"That was one hell of a surprise. My favorite surprise of all time, actually. I really thought I was gonna have to wait another two months just to see you."

"You're welcome. Now let's see what you got as the sexy Fezco."

For the rest of the day, you practically made Angus nervous. He couldn't even focus on his acting properly, you were too much of a distraction for him.

But in a great way, of course.