#18

"Y/n listen to me." Jungkook snatches the phone from your hand and throws it to Jimin. Jimin catches the phone and then look between Jungkook and you.

"If it's not what we think then answer that call Jimin. Prove to us that we're wrong." Jimin hesitates. He looks at the phone until the call cuts. Jungkook raises his eyebrows in a questioning manner. Even Yoongi pins Jimin with a glare.

"Really Jimin? If there isn't anything going on between you and Rosè then why is she calling you?" You ask him with a slightly raised voice. Jennie puts her hand on your shoulder and pulls you back alittle. "You know what Jimin, You can do whatever the fuck you want because that's your life. But let your bitch try to interfere in Y/n's life and watch how we have a problem."

Jennie glares at Jimin. Jennie is usually the quiet one between your friends but when she spoke to Jimin she laid it clear. Jimin tries to speak but Jungkook and Yoongi walks away. Yoongi just shakes his head in disappointment.

Jimin looks at you with hopeful eyes but Jennie grabs your hand and pulls you out the kitchen. Jimin sighs as he runs a hand through his hair.

Just as you and Jennie left Felix entered the kitchen. He looked at the half cooked food on the stove and then at Jimin Confusedly. Jimin leaves the kitchen without saying anything further. "What the fuck is going on?"

━━━━━━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━━━━━━━

•Author P.O.V•

The cafè is quiet. Just a few customers were ordering coffee and pastries. Jimin sits at the far end of the shop. He orders a plain black coffee and he keeps his eyes on the door.

After a while the bell rings indicating someone entered. The person doesn't look up he walks straight to the table Jimin is seated at. When he sits down he doesn't look at Jimin. Jimin scoffs as he sips his coffee.

"Are you seriously trying to hide now? You had no problem with PDA in Switzerland." The person sighs and takes their cap out. "I told you Jimin that was a mistake."

"Was it really a mistake Rosè. You clearly knew who Jungkook was and the fact you lied to me and went to Switzerland. I bet you didn't expect to see me there right."

Rosè sighs as she grabs Jimin's hand. Jimin brushes her hand off him. Rosè blinks back tears. "I swear Jimin. I didn't do It intentionally. It was a honest mistake." "Was it now. Because the way you pushed your tounge down Jungkook's throat didn't look like a mistake."

Rosè tries to talk but Jimin cuts her off. "You knew Jungkook went to Switzerland with his wife but still you decided to do that. That Christmas party, it was clearly stated in bold that you must come with your better half. You being a women I can't believe you tried to snatch that away from Y/n."

Rosè scoffs now. "Really Jimin. Stop being a hypocrite. You clearly turned up to the party with someone else's wife. You literally brought Y/n as your date!" Jimin glares at Rosè. "I wouldn't of done that if you didn't be with Jungkook! You cane to that party drapped around Jungkook's arm. Am I wrong Rosè. Did you or did you not do that?"

Rosè stays quiet. Jimin chuckles as he checks his watch. "I didn't come here to listen to you explaining your side of the story. I already know enough to know who I can trust. Just tell me the reason you Called me here."

Rosè nods and leans closer. "I'm in trouble Jimin. I need your help." Jimin scoffs. "You need my help. That's awful nice of you to come to your ex boyfriend who you cheated on for help." Rosè sighs as she ignores the sarcasm in his voice.