#4

You were shocked. You angrily looked at him. "What did you say!" He just shrugged as if it wasnt a big deal. "I said marry me and live as my wife. I mean it not a bad idea. You are living a normal average life and if you get married to me then you will get the status as well as a lavish lifestyle. You never have to work In that shabby flower shop ever again"

You pushed him away from you and slapped him. His face turned to the right hand side but he just looked at you and smirked. "Marriage isn't a joke Jeon! Marriage is a sacred bond! It's a bond between 2 people!" Jungkook scoffs. "Marriage is just a piece of paper! It means nothing!"

"Marriage isn't just a piece of paper Jungkook! It is something very important to people. We get married to the person we love! We spend our entire life with that person so why would I marry you! You obviously don't understand the meaning of a marriage because if you did you wouldn't of asked me to marry you!"

Jungkook grabs you by your upper arm making you hiss in pain. "Let go of me Jungkook!" He just tightens his grip. "If you don't get married to me I will only make your life more miserable! You have a brother in the US am I right? How would you feel if he got kicked out of his university huh?"

Your blood went cold as he mentioned Yoongi. How does he even know about Yoongi being in the US. His a billionaire Y/n he can get information about someone by a click of his finger! Your brother worked hard to get where he was and you didn't want to ruin it for him but you also can't ruin your life. You pulled your hand away from him and pointed your finger at him.

"If you ever try to contact me or try to hurt my family and friends then I swear to God Jungkook I won't spare you!"

You push him aside and start walking to the door. You just opened the door when he spoke again. "If you get married to me then I will pay Felix for all the loss he incurred and I will employ Mr and Mrs Kim in my company so Jennie won't have to move. It's your call Miss Min Y/n. Make your decision wisely because it will impact everyone's lives around you and not just your life."

You gulped at his words because one thing you have learnt was that Jeon Jungkook never gives empty threats. He does what he said he will do. As you opened the door fully you saw Jimin standing outside pacing up and down. When he saw you he was supposed to say something but you quickly left from there.

Jimin frowned and walked inside Jungkooks office. "Why did Y/n look so disturbed! What did you say to her?" Jungkook just buttons his blazer and looks at Jimin coldly. "Prepare the house for tonight. We will be getting a guest at home" Jimin looks at Jungkook confused. "What?".

Jungkook doesn't say anything more and he leaves. Jimin shakes his head. "I wonder what is going on in this man's head!"

<<<<<<<

You walked into the flower shop. Felix ran to you quickly. "I heard what happen by Jennie's house! Also did you see the news! What happened in Jeon Enterprises!". You looked at Felix confused when he speaks of the news.

"What news?" He pulls you towards his laptop. You were on the headlines. A picture of you and Jungkook in the conference room. You were so shocked to see the picture. The headline said "multi-billionare Jeon Jungkook's new girlfriend!".

"New girlfriend? How many girlfriends did he have?". Felix looks at you with widdened eyes. "You don't know!" "I don't know what?".

"Omg! Jeon Jungkook is a married man! Or was a married man. He was one of the most romantic men in this world because he gave his wife everything! He had a love marriage with his wife Jeon Lisa. They were happy. They had everything. She was even pregnant but one day when she was going home from seeing Jungkook at the office she met with an accident. She lost the baby in the accident. When she came to consciousness and the doctors told her she lost her baby she couldn't take the news. Jungkook was so devastated because he lost his baby. His wife was slowly losing her mind and one day at the hospital she committed suicide! She couldn't handle the pain of losing her child and the fact her husband was distancing himself from her. Because she was driving the car she blamed herself for the babies death and so she committed suicide. We don't know how as yet because the Jeons covered up the news. They said that she died few days later because of depression. The only reason people know about this is because a nurse who was involved in Jeon Lisa's case had told a few people and the news spread. After almost 4 years of his wifes death he said you are his girlfriend so obviously its going to cause a huge uproar in the business world!"