Secret Kisses

Depuis le début

He could feel the blanket on top of him.
He could hear heartstopper playing on the tv. Beabadobee? Anyway, he could taste the minty gum in his mouth. He could see Dream sitting on the couch with him and he could smell the vanilla and chamomile that the diffuser in the kitchen was diffusing out into the house.

He also felt like he needed Dream to fall asleep, he could hear the little person in his brain calling him gay and all kinds of other rude things and slurs, he could taste– hell, he could get drunk on the taste of wanting Dream, he could see how tired Dream also was and smelling the chamomile was making him sleepy.

But he couldn't stay sleepy without Dream by his side, he'd be tossing and turning all night.

"Yeah kinda, I'm probably not gonna be able to sleep if you leave, not that you have to stay or anything but. . ." George trails off, finally gaining his senses back.

"If you want, you can sleep in my room?" Dream suggests, still rubbing George's calf.

It took George a second to respond. He was so shocked and excited at the same time. Sleeping in the same bed as his shirtless crush? Someone pinch him right now.

"Sure." He says tiredly but excited.

"Mk, do you wanna go right now or do you wanna finish this episode?" Dream asks, taking his hands from George's calves and crossing his arms.

"We can go right now, I'm tired and I'll probably fall asleep if we watch another episode." George says, pulling his legs from Dream's lap and getting up from the couch.

"Ok, yeah." Dream agrees, getting up and turning the tv off before following George to his room down the hall.

George pushes Dreams door open and walks in, waiting for Dream to do something first before he sits down. Dream end up walking past him and pulling the covers up and patting the space beside him. George walks over and sits himself comfortably next to Dream, pulling the comforter over himself and laying down.

"G'night." George says sleepily.

"Night." Dream responds.

A few minutes later, George still hasn't fallen asleep, he knows Dream hasn't because he can almost see the light of Dream's phone through his closed eyes. Eventually, he scoots a little bit closer to Dream, wanting his warmth. Dream, assuming George was asleep and just sleep moving, turned off his phone and pressed soft a kiss to the top of Georges head.

It happened again the next night. Him, Sap and Dream all went out for dinner and they were on their way home. George was resting his eyes –without saying anything and trying to keep his breathing steady because of his anxiety from all of the people–Dream though he was asleep. Sapnap didn't want to "wake him up" and neither did Dream so he just picked him up and carried him inside. When he layed George down, he gave him a soft kiss atop his fluffy mess of curls.

And from there on, he kept doing it. When it was just him and Dream together, Dream would wait till George fell asleep, then, he would kiss George's head and go to sleep or take George to his own room then go back to his room.

George hated that Dream would take him to his own room instead of Dream's room. He wanted to lay with Dream, in Dream's room, in Dream's bed. He also hated that he knew, well thought Dream was kissing him every night they were together but he wouldn't be awake to feel it.

Some nights, he would go to Dream's room when he knew he was awake and he would sit down and ask Dream if he wanted to watch a show or movie, then he'd fake fall asleep just so see if Dream would kiss him or not. Sure enough, he kissed George every time.

"Sapnap." George says, barging into Sapnap's office where he was just sitting in a minecraft server, probably testing out a new code.

"Hold on," Sapnap says while pulling his headphones –that were playing music so loud that you could hear the song through the headphones– to his neck,"What do you need?"