live

Ok so at first Dream is doing a stream btw but also Dream hasn't face revealed and he is living with and dating George so yh!
——
"Oh Georgeee~" Dream coos lowly into his mic, sneaking up to Georges character, and hitting him.

"Dream, Dream oh my god, stop!" George practically screams into the mic, his character running from dreams.

Dream finally stops hitting George after killing him twice. They were just in a new server playing in survival with their friends Sapnap, Karl, Wilbur and Tommy.

"Dream, stop killing my boyfriend bro" Karl jokes, his character running after Dreams while punching him.

"Shut up Karl, you know he's mine, stupid." Dream barks back at Karl, turning his character around to start punching Karls back, eventually killing him.

"It's ok pookie." Sapnap says seeing Karl respawn into their house that they had built together.

"Wilbur, I'm scared." Tommy jokes.

"You'll be fine, pookie." Wilbur mocks Sapnap calling Karl 'pookie'.

"Dont call me pookie you fucking bitch, go die in a hole!" Tommy yells close to his mic.

As Tommy continued to curse out Will for calling him pookie, George logs off the server and leaves the discord call.

"George, why'd you leave?" Karl asks, getting no response.

"He isn't in discord, it says he's offline right now." Wilbur says, checking discord.

"He texted me right now, let me look at it." Dream says, picking up his phone and opening the snapchat message George had sent him.

Georges text to Dream read, 'My pc crashed, it needs to reset, I'll brb ' Dream sends a thumbs up and resumes his game.

"He told me his pc crashed so he has to reset it, he says he will be right back so no worries." Dream says, going back to just running around the server, punching anyone in sight.

After about five minutes of playing, he hears his door creak open(WD-40 bitch, lord) so he immediately whips his chair around to the door, to his left, he sees his boyfriend walk in and push his chair back to face his screen, resting his arms on top of dreams chair, making Dream freeze up.

"Dream, what do you think?" Dream hears a faint voice say, but he's too distracted by George who was still laying his arms and now head on dreams chair.

"Answer him, Dream." George says, whispering quietly into Dreams ear, making sure nobody in the call or on stream hears him.

"What did you say?" Dream asks, as shivers go through his body, but still doing as George says.

"I asked what you think." Sapnap repeats.

"about..?" Dream asks cluelessly.

"Oh my god, about wilbur getting a Lovejoy tattoo," Sapnap says, clearly annoyed at Dream not listening to him "I say no because what if you guys aren't together anymore or split up?" Sapnap suggests.

"Mm, I don't know man, that doesn't sound like a-" Dream gets cut off by feeling small and slightly cold hands go up his legs, rubbing his thighs.

"What were you saying Dream?" Karl asks, his voice loudly filling Dreams headphones, god, if George could hear that he should probably turn his volume down.

"Oh, yeah, uhm, sorry, my wifi is bad right now," Dream lies, "Id say probably not, I agree with Sap." Dream says, looking down at Georges hands as they got very close to his clothed dick.