Bed

karlnap smut

"Karl we have to build the bed, it won't build itself and I'm not sleeping on these floors." Sapnap says, holding a box that had bed frame parts in it.

"I know but like, what if I don't want to build it?" Karl asks, a rhetorical question, obviously.

"Ok, how would you like to sleep on hardwood floors?" Sapnap points down when saying 'hardwood' to the floors of their new bedroom.

"Ok fine, I'll build the bed." Karl says, dragging the i in the word, 'fine'.

"Thank you, such a good boy." Sapnap coos, patting Karl on the head and walking out of the room to go get the screwdriver and a water bottle.

Karl loved when Sapnap called him a good boy. It turned him on. He had to suppress the feeling of wanting to kiss Sapnap every second and beg him to say he's a good boy again. He came out of his trance when Sapnap walked back into their room.

"Alright, lets get building." Sapnap says, pulling the parts out of the box.

"Why are there so many partssss-ugh!" Karl whines.

--time skip to when they are done building it because idk how tf to build a bed, tf do I look like? Bob the builder?-

"Finally, we finished!" Karl exclaims, laying down on their newly build bed.

"I'm so glad, you're such a good boy, helping me build the bed and not whining." Sapnap said, making Karl blush.

"Sap~" Karl whines out at Sapnap's words

"What? You are a good boy~" Sapnap coos, sitting down on the bed next to Karl.

"Sapnap stoooppp!" Karl keeps whining, he was highly embarrassed even though the only person watching him was Sapnap.

"And you did such a good job building it too." Sapnap kept teasing.

"Oh my god.." Karl blushes, covering his entire face with his right arm.

Sapnap sits up and looks over at Karl. He then bends back down and lays next to Karl, taking his arms from his face.

"Don't cover your pretty face, darling. I want to see it, I want to kiss it," Sapnap paused mid sentence, standing up and hovering over Karl and then continuing,"and I also like your neck, whenever I leave a hickey - or four, people know that you're mine." he growled into Karl's ear.

That comment made Karl flustered. Sapnap's low voice made Karl feel things. Good things. He loved it. Sapnap's words sent shivers down Karls spine- in a good way, obviously.

"You like that, huh?" Sapnap began.

Karl shook his head, yes, in response to Sapnap's question.

"Words, I need words baby." Sapnap demanded.

"Y-yes." Karl replies.

"Yes sir." Sapnap corrects.

"Sap- sir, please." Karl whines, unsure of what he really wants.

"Please what, hmm?" Sapnap asks, he already knows what Karl wants.

Karl just whimpers and whines more at Sapnap with the word 'please'.

"I just told you to use your words my love, don't make it hard for yourself now."

Karl brings Sapnap down by the collar of his shirt and whispers, " I need you."

That was all Sapnap needed to start going. He pulled Karl into a kiss and immediately took dominance. He was making out with Karl like there was no tomorrow. The kiss wasn't soft, no, but it definitely was passionate and they both wanted it. Sapnap explored every inch of Karl's mouth with his tongue, not missing a spot.

Sapnap then pulls away for air but Karl chases his lips so Sapnap had to stop his squirming. He grabbed Karls hips firmly and stopped him from moving. He then went down on Karl's neck, leaving dark spots and bite marks everywhere.

He bit down on one particular spot that made Karl moan, loud. He kept sucking and biting onto that spot, leaving a dark purple and blue mark, right on Karl's neck.

Sapnap eventually stopped leaving marks on Karl's neck, and got to work on his clothes. One by one, he took off Karls sweater, then his shirt, then his pants, then his boxers. That left him fully naked.

Karl started to whimper again, he needed something, friction. He needed friction or atleast some movement on his dick. Sapnap pulled naked Karl into his lap and sat him right on his clothed but very hard dick.

"Use my thigh, use me." Sapnap ordered to which, Karl obliged.

He positioned himself on Sapnap's clothed thigh and started rocking back and forth on it. He went from slow to fast, real quick. Sapnap grabbed onto Karls hips and started to guide him, rocking him back and forth.

Karl moaned out loud, he was really enjoying this. He kept rocking and kept picking up speed. Karl was feeling good until off of the sudden, Sapnap stopped him completely. Karl hadn't noticed, by Sapnap took his shirt off and he needed to take his pants and boxers off, so, Karl got up so he could do just that.

Karl felt so exposed, standing there, butt ass naked, waiting for Sapnap to get undressed. Sapnap finished taking off his pants but then looked at Karl and waved a hand at him for him to come over. Karl walked over to Sapnap and was pushed down to his knees on their hardwood floors.

"Take off my boxers with your mouth and suck my dick like a good little slut." Sapnap barked out at Karl on the floor.

Karl obeyed and put his hands behind his back. He then grabbed the waistband with his teeth and pulled it down on one side, and then did the other.

Karl got right to business and spat on Sapnap's cock. He licked a stripe up the side and then took the entire thing into his mouth making Sapnap groan in pleasure. He started to bob his head up and down, gaging and tearing up when Sapnap's dick would hit the back of his throat.

Sapnap would degrade Karl with words like 'Such a good little whore' and 'you like my dick hitting the back of your throat?' or 'such a cock slut for me, god'. Sapnap also would at times, hold Karls head down on his cock and make him sit there for a minute before making him suck again.

Sapnap did just that, for the third time. He held Karl's head down and clutched his hands, deep in Karl's brown locks of hair. After about 30 seconds, he started Karl up again and Karl bobbed fast and sucked hard on Sapnap's dick.

Without any warning, Sapnap came into Karl's mouth. Karl pulled Sapnap's dick out of his mouth and stuck his tongue out to show the cum in his mouth before swallowing it all. He calmed down from his high and realised that he had came just from giving that blowjob.

the end bc writers block 😍 (this is 2 months old bro)
-
1150 words

REQUESTS