7

It's like a nightmare an endless living nightmare for the girl.  What if she never escapes from his grasp or most likely dies in this place. But she can also feel a lot of pain nothing but pain.  she then remembered another memory.

Flash back

"Logan!!! Help I broke something!!" "What did you break!?" "My arm hurts because I was tryna climb up there to get the frisby from the three branch" she couldn't help but cry now.  Logan looks around to at least get some help but nobody was around.  "Alright let's get you up and take you to the hospital that could be bad if you don't get it checked out" "it hurt so much!" Her sobbing makes him feel bad.  Dialing up his boyfriend Tyrese he was lucky enough to get through. 

"Hey babe what's going on?" "Um so we got an issue....so..y/n broke her arm and there's no one else around to help her I was wondering if you could come get us-" "momma's on her way!!!" Tyrese shouts while hanging up.  They waited for Tyrese to arrive which was about 0.25 seconds because of his fast driving.  Luckily there weren't any cops around.  "Y/n!!! Lemme see what happened?!" Tyrese jumped out of the running vehicle that's in park. Logan stood up in time as he rushed passed him. 

"Aaahhh NOOO y/n broken her good arm Logan why didn't you climb the tree instead!?!" Tyrese shouted.  "I was going to but she insisted on doing it" "y/n what the hell girl that is reckless and dangerous to do!!!" "I'm sorry I just wanted to get out of the tree" "sorry isn't gonna cut it woman let's go common we're going to be making a trip to the emergency room pronto!!".  He picks her up off the ground and rushes by his boyfriend that follows with every swift movement. 

And just like that they were in the emergency room in a matter of minutes or seconds.  Luckily nothing else was broken, Tyrese was just worried about y/n's situation.

End of flashback

The beast above her glares in disappointment. "It's a shame now that we have to get you all stitched up darling I was looking forward to popping that cherry but I guess that will have to wait.." sighing in frustration again he then drags the girl away from the blood shaped heart.  she half conscious from the blood loss. Leaving a fresh trail.

Meanwhile with Logan...

The boy is currently on call with Tyrese. "I haven't spoken to y/n for awhile where is she?" "Um... she's not here..." "Logan I can sense that there's an issue majorly tell me what happened..." "Y/n's...she's.. s-she's.." his boyfriend doesn't hang up. "That's it I'm getting on a quickest plane to Germany now momma's coming" Tyrese then hangs up not giving his boyfriend another chance to say another word. 

He is not going to be able to get out of this lecture from his boyfriend.  Sighing he lays on the bed thinking back to that strange person in the fedora and long trenchcoat.  Was he the one that has been following them.  Is she okay??, She couldn't be far right??, All of the questions are surrounding his head.  Repeatedly asking the same thing over and over. 

A few hours later....

Tyrese is storming through the streets with Logan's location on his phone "my child!!!" He can hear Tyrese yelling from down The streets shouting as loud as he could. "oh fuck me" "logaaaaannn I am coming you better be there!!" "Fuck I'm screwed" he keeps running down the road until he stood at the entrance of the hotel.

"I am here where is she where my child!!" "Like I said babe she's not here" "then where is she!? She was with you yes?" "Yeah but I didn't see where she went off to" "so you just let her run off!!! What if someone has her" "damnit she's a fully grown woman!!" "I don't give a damn if she's fully grown she my child and she lost somewhere in Germany!!!"

Logan smacks his forehead and lets him up, but it didn't take long, Tyrese zooms through the halls and bursts through the door panting.  "How did you lose...the child-" "woman she's a woman" "okay but still how could you lose her she could be dead!!" "Not my fault I had my back turned at the time"