2

(yeah....uh idk what to pick for the YouTube thing ... But I did also update another mature book)

Drip...drip...

Cold...stinging the skin. 

Sound of the door creaking open again, y/n hanging on the wall after her punishment from the beast...shakes tremendously again.

His shadow looming from outside the cell...the door opens to her cell again.

"Stay away..you bastard!!" "Darling..." His voice echoes off the walls..his laugh that sickening voice alongside that own laugh...

He leans against the pavement wall coated in mildewy water, moss, and her own blood or other crimson blood from his old victims still freshly lingering there.

"It's good timing you woke up...I'm very bored" he purred next to her ear making her skin crawl.  "Please let me go.." "never..and you know that darling but I have some news for you~".

He leans closer to the girl feeling hunger filling his veins which ended with a pulsating aroused tent.  "No...no I don't want it..and you know that now let me go!!" "But I love you too much to let you go..y/n..your beauty can't be seen by any other man except me alone..." His razor sharp teeth showing everytime he grinned. 

Bile rising up inside...

His pale skin slightly cold...

Nails grazing across her used to be soft beautiful scarless skin.  If only her friend never had stepped away from her in the first place she wouldn't be here. 

But it was still clear as day that she remembers the bar/club in Germany..the one they traveled from the US to come there of all the places in this world they had to come to Germany. 

Memory..

"Common y/n you've been cooped up in that small ass world of yours we should totally go to Germany and see places, bars and souvenirs" "Logan as much as I want to go I wanna stay in my cooped up world damnit" "your going to let your friend go by themself??"

He faked a tear having the girl fall for his scheme of mischief again...

.

.

.

.

They are now on the plane boarding for Germany a sick feeling inside her gut telling her that it's a terrible idea to follow through.

But did she listen to her gut yelling at her no...instead she had to tag along with Logan her gay friend that she's been best friends with since college.  But here she is on a plane getting ready to take flight.  She sighs looking out the window watching the other workers put their luggages in the cargo. 

45minutes later the plane is in the air heading all the way to Germany.  Looking over at Logan he's fast asleep lightly snoring away.  She rolls her eyes and closes them afterwards... Drifting off to slumber

"Y/n...hey y/n.. girl wake up were here already" she wakes up startled looking over at her friend Logan.  He smiled softly at her, leaving the plane and heading over to grab their things she spots a coffee shop "can we please get some coffee..." "Last time I got you coffee you tried to pinch my ass cheeks in your crab formation...that shit hurt girl" he teased while crossing his arms. 

Time skip to the hotel...

That sick feeling still lingers every inch of her body now but why .... Looking up at the mirror her loose braided hair shined in the bathroom light.  She wore a typical shirt and flexible torn jean shorts With sandals to go with the look.  Logan comes back into the room wearing his fitted dark purple shirt and medium blue jeans. 

"Mhmm girl gimme some sugar we both look stunning girl" he comes over giving her a warm embrace they give each other friendly kisses on the cheeks before heading out.  Yet that awful nasty feeling is still remaining. 

Arriving at the bar/club there was a strange man in a trench coat and fedora blocking his face.  They passed the person or stranger as the strange person looks directly at the girl specifically alone.  The grin forming on their hidden monstrous pale face. 

To be continued..