1

Running....

Running...more running..

Panting heavily.....

"Somebody help me!!"....."y/n...darling...hahaha you're mine.."

Sweating profusely from so much running.. it's dark and hot..whipping past the trees she can see the end of the forest.  The street lamp shining in the dark a smile making its way to her face.  But faltered by his shadowy tall muscular figure appearing. 

"No....no..no this can't be happening stay away!!" "I already told you before I won't let you go...and since you ran again...I must punish you~"..

Turning sharply again she starts running but stops as a strong force sends her to the dirt and leaves.  He pulls at such strength yanking and yanking.

She drags the twigs and leaves with getting dirt under her nails.  Her dried blood stained nails from digging out of the tight place. 

"HELP ME!!!"

She musters up the best she could for he wasn't going to allow anyone else near..grinning he lifted her up off the ground slinging her over his shoulder teleporting back to the hell hole she has ran from. 

Candles on the metallic plates nailed to the walls that dreadful door with the blood shes had to endure.  Yet the beast known as offenderman opens the dark wooden door with the metallic steel handle walking down the wooden steps. 

He whistles a small tune every time he'd capture the runaway who would always find a way to get out with every attempt.  Cells and more cells with some dead corpses of the victims that were tortured by him.  Hang from the steel cuffs and chains upon the walls. 

Upon arriving at the cell she escaped from he tosses her in there with cold blood stained concrete floor beneath her.  He takes his trench coat off, walking inside the cell, the girl scoots into a corner of the room.  His tendril closes the door to the cell.

He walks up to her no longer grinning, seeing the girl tremble before him he enjoyed it for some reason. 

"You've been such a naughty one darling~"

He crouched down gripping her neck in his pale white slender hand.  Taking his fedora off his pale head offenderman brings the wooden torture plank that traps her wrist and head. 

.

.

.

.

The girl is trapped now having the lock on it, her tears falling endlessly trembling in so much fear.  He stepped backwards grabbing the whip and barbed wire with small razor blades imbedded into it.  He wrapped the sharp wires around her legs making sure they will draw enough red crimson color.  Taking the whip out he backs up slightly grinning again. 

"I hope you will learn from escaping me darling"

Laughing menacingly at this the whip cracks on the floor making her body jolt in panic.  She screams in pain when the wires on her legs were digging into her skin already.  He starts whipping her bare back that did have a top on but not anymore since he was the one that torn it off. 

Her screams echoed in the cell, feeling satisfied by the work he stops.. watching the blood drop onto the ground even on the razor barbed wire. 

He picks his fedora off the ground and leaves the girl alone in the cold room, only for a short time until his return.