6

Limping away from horrid sight the girls stomach churned with that nasty odor in her nostrils. "Where do you think your running off to now darling I'm sure you already have seen quite the mess I have left for a creature that roams these very woods yes? Oh how much would I kill to see you in such a panicked state but remember I will find you and tear your flesh open on those opened wounds of yours..".

"Fuck you !!!" She screamed out before clamping her mouth shut tasting the metallic in her mouth. More trees groan, faint flashes of light come in the distance from above followed by thunder.  The air that was once still becomes humid mixing with fog.  "You've made such a terrible mistake by kicking the only one that will show you pleasure girl!" Hopping even more she screamed yet again when. The ground disappeared within seconds. She collides with a rock groaning by the pounding in her skull. 

One eye opens having everything else blurry, thunder and lightning come rolling in the woods making it harder for her to stand now.  She felt very dizzy  "god damn you Logan...why did you abandon me like that with him!" Mumbling under her breath some bits of small pebbles tumble onto her shoulder that aches as well.  Sitting up slowly y/n looks up to see a blurry tall figure standing above which makes her heart start racing. 

The entire world spins, even the trees seemed to be moving rather quickly as she passes them slowly.  Or that's what she thought or felt in a way of her bewilderment.  She has to find shelter somewhere nearby, but where in these darkened woods is shelter even located.  Distorted noises and whispers come about her head spinning even more as she leans against the tree.  Reaching up and feeling the left temple she hisses at the touch.  The girl must've gotten a concussion by the fall and it must've caused her skin to open. 

Faint dim light is shining within the woods she follows it, maybe it's a sign of human life that she could receive the help she needed.  "H-help...somebody I'm here please....help" her voice sounded hoarse from the longest escape and screaming she had to keep going.  Hope filling her eyes "hello darling...did you thought it was going to be easy....?" His laughter roars in the woods as if surrounding the girl.  Suddenly the light goes out fear rising and filling her face. 

His blurry figure is approaching the girl now.  She's going to die out here by offenderman, backing away from him he tilts his head slightly while he's drenched.  "Stay away.... p-please I'm warning you stay away this isn't how it's supposed to be!!..stay away!!" He doesn't listen one bit.  Backing away more again she starts limping away having the monster grin.  "It will always be fun with you... especially when I pop your cherry girly...nobody will ever find your pathetic self out here I have you right where I want you!!" He launches himself having the girl easily dodge him. 

Slowly lifting up slightly he looks at her trembling figure that's now bleeding by the head.  "Why don't you keep running in these very woods sweetheart I won't bite unless you don't start going now" he cackles.  Turning around now she limps a bit faster away scared to death with tears running freely.  She didn't want to die like those other people or end up in that rotten pile of flesh.  Choking on her sobs her lips become swollen and chapped, the wind nearly knocks her over.  Stumbling upon a dark road with very light fog her face becoming paler alongside her vision become more blurry. 

"Somebody help me!! He's coming for me help!!" There's no sign of life even for her to seek help.  Is no one coming to save her.  Lightning cracks across the sky startling the girl she crosses the road slowly climbing the muddy hill covered in dead leaves, twigs and rocks.  Her arms get caught in some thorns, yelping at this again she rips them off. It leaves fresh droplets of crimson blood seeping in the sharp thorns.  But thats not going to stop her from running as far as she can go even if she's injured with a concussion in this storm she'll find a way back to wherever she was last taken. 

That's it if she can follow the road she'll get out of here.  A tree falls next to her y/n is sent to the ground breathing rapidly.  His presence is so very near..."I found you yet again why can't you just work on that hiding of yours darling I'm sure you must be exhausted now" she struggles to get up when he grabs her legs dragging her away from the road.  The world whirs and shifts having the temperature change. 

There's candles lit everywhere in what seems to be a giant heart with blood, skulls and rose petals.  "Your not getting out alive darling perhaps this will do the trick?" He turns her face to look at his magenta glowing eyes in the dark room lit up with the candles.  It's as if she's in a trance again falling under his power.  Offenderman easily slid her soaked dampened clothing off that drip on the concrete floor.  Tossing them aside he grins, taking off the fedora and slipping out of the drenched trenchcoat his tendrils pin her down completely.