4

The girl can hear his loud booming growl echo off the walls of the mansion.  Taking a turn in the corridor she spots the staircase. "Hunter and prey it is then darling?~ I see how it is!" He roars again.  The girl runs again and trips remembering that her legs are still freshly cut up. 

Loud thunderous fast stomping echoes in the place she knew he must be running at full speed.  Quickly staggering up to her feet she instantly sprints down the stairs not caring if she bled.  "Run run darling I can still smell that sweet aroma of yours!!!~" his voice sounded so near her heart beat in her chest like crazy.  Making her way to the doors she goes to open it but to no avail it doesn't open one bit. 

"No this can't be happening to me!!" Fresh tears run down again, the girl backs away from the locked doors.  Thinking of another way to escape she looks at the window scared out of her own skeleton.  Running over to the window she goes to open it it hinges so rusty and hard to get free.  She hits her palms on the glass.  "Let me out!!!!" She screamed the loud echoing sound of his steps suddenly grew quiet.  Sweat forming on her skin shaking tremendously again. 

Backing away again her back collides with a hard surface, gulping two pairs of pale palms grasps her bare shoulders tightly.  "Did you really think that would honestly work darling...to run completely naked out there to allow others to see your bare scarred up virgin body!!" He growled lowly. 

(Authors note!!!!! Btw guys...I also posted this book you might like might not

But here's the books I published I'll also be making another book that will have kirishima as an adult yandere

But here's the books I published I'll also be making another book that will have kirishima as an adult yandere.....)