𝟏𝟔 : 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

Chapter Sixteen: Savanaclaw's Finale

[ The Ursuper From the Wilds Arc: End! ]

You opened your eyes, blinking away the small tears that had built up in them

As you attempted to move your hands, you noticed something– or in this case, someone– was against you.

Upon further investigation, you noticed it was Leona.

His arms had themselves wrapped around you– his face still buried in the crook of your neck, but you realized he was awake from the way he groaned and his ears tickled your face.

" I did it! They're awake! " Grim cried in glee, jumping up and down with his arms spread out and into the air.

" I was starting to think you weren't ever gonna regain consciousness! " he finished as he leaned towards you two before he furrowed his brows at Leona, a glare on his face. " Now hurry up and confess," he demanded.

You sighed at the compromising position you found yourself in with Leona– this was feeling very similar to the way you woke up with Riddle.

Leona stirred as he lifted his head, arms still snuggly wrapped around you– and whether he was doing it on purpose, or simply wasn't fully conscious yet, was a mystery to you.

" What? " he whispered groggily, removing one hand to palm his head. With a final second to regain his surroundings– Leona noticed the position you two were in.

With furrowed brows, he removed his arms from you, a frown on his lips as he blinked rapidly.

What the hell? How did he get into that position with you?

He didn't have time to question as Crowley proceeded to leer over the two of you with a large grin as he addressed Leona, completely ignoring you.

" Mr. Kingscholar, your negative energies accelerated your blot accumulation, inducing an overblot episode. " the crow-themed man explained, cocking his head. " Do you not remember? " he asked slyly, golden eyes narrowing.

Leona's green eyes widened upon hearing the news. " Wait, me? I overblotted? No way... " he trailed in disbelief.

From in front of him, as you still sat on the ground, in the same position as you were before– just without Leona's arms around you– you scoffed at the male, crossing your arms. " No, you did. Just look around you– besides, we wouldn't have been in that position if you hadn't. " you gestured around.

Upon turning his head, Leona took in the damage he had done to the Savanaclaw waiting room. The sofa and chairs that the players once sat on were turned over, strewn across the room– with sand dusting over them. Tables and clutter were also strewn all across the room.