𝐏: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Prologue: Stranger Waking!

[ NRC Student Arc: Start! ]

" Ah, my lovely lady. It is time, that you are here now "

A dark voice started, a glimpse of green light in the dark room.

" The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

A passion that burns even brighter than the stars,

The resilience that continues to grow, 

Flaws that grow, and yet do not weaken you.

You, whose image the Dark Mirror did beckon forth,

Follow thy heart and take my hand to lead forth your journey.

Purify those who corrupt, and save them as they will save you. "

The green light slowly grew brighter with every word, before dimming out as rose petals fall to the floor.

---

You open your eyes quickly, looking all around the darkness.

Why was it dark?

You felt up the sides of your box, quickly coming to the conclusion you were stuck inside of something wooden.

You took a deep breath in, assessing your situation quickly.

Well, you weren't going to sit around and wait for your potential kidnapper to come and get you.

Sitting up as best you could, you nudged the top of the box to see how tight it was. Tight, but you had faith you could break it down.

What, with adrenaline and all.

You kicked the lid off, sitting up straight as you flicked your eyes around the room.

You felt confusion wash over you as you looked intensely at floating coffins, all emitting a sort of green light. 

You stepped out of, what you just learned was your coffin and got your bearings fast. You needed a way out, and fast.

You felt around, only to realize you weren't in your normal uniform anymore. You were dressed in draping purple garments, all line with gold details.

Fancy, but they gave off cult vibes.

How fun, you were kidnapped by a cult.

Did they need virgin blood? If so, you kind of took great offense to that.

Discarding your thoughts, you paused as you heard light footsteps coming your way.

Your body stilled as you watched a small, cat-like creature enter the room. Gray fur, a black pitchfork-like tail that swishes back and forth, flaming ears, and a black and white striped ribbon wrapped neatly around its neck.