𝟓: 𝐀 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Chapter Five: A Tart Decision

[ Rose-Red Tyrant Arc: Start! ]

You opened your eyes groggily, sitting up at the sound of knocking on the door to Ramshackle

You squinted your eyes in thought, swinging your legs over the bed and standing up.

You glanced back at Grim, who rolled over into your former spot on the bed. " Myaaah...hey, Y/n...I know it's the middle of the night, but think we've got a visitor. " 

You hummed, walking to the door and closing it gently behind you.

You eyed the front door, warily walking to it.

No one except for Crowley, and the Adeuce duo knew where you were-- or if anyone even lived in Ramshackle. 

So, who the hell was disturbing your sleep at four in the morning?

You put your hand on the knob, leaning your head forward in an attempt at trying to peek through the glass of the door. " Hello? " you asked.

" It's me, Ace! Just let me in, all right? " 

Oh.

It was just Ace.

" Ace? It's the middle of the night! " Grim said, walking out of your room groggily as he approached. You opened the door. 

Standing there, disheveled in appearance, was Ace-- wearing a very familiar collar around his neck.

You raised a brow at him curiously, stepping to the side in order to let him in. Grim reeled back in surprise as his eyes were locked onto the collar around the ginger's neck.

" That collar! "

Ace slammed the door shut behind him-- making you glare. 

He frowned, walking around you and Grim in order to reach the dusty, old, and worn-down couch. " I can't go back to Heartslabyul. I'm joining your dorm. For good. " he stated, plopping himself down.

" Come again?! " Grim screeched, making you try and shush him properly.

You then looked at Ace with a tilted head, walking closer to him and sitting down on the love-seat-- which sat directly to the side of the couch Ace was currently sitting on.

" Whatever for, Ace? " you asked, brows furrowed.

Grim walked your way, jumping onto the side of the love seat, looking at Ace with a glare-- mainly directed at the collar the boy wore. " I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It's the same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation! " he whined, pointing.

Ah, he was right!

That was the same collar Grim got stuck in during the disaster of an orientation.