He began to stir. I looked over at him and he began to open his eyes.

"Ari."

"Xavier, you are okay." I shouted as I hugged him.

"Be gentle with me." He laughed.

"Sorry babe, I am just glad you are okay."

"I will be fine." He said as he sat up.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I am feeling good. Body is aching but it won't last long. How are you?"

"I am good my love. A few broken ribs but I'll survive." I smiled.

"You did amazing out there, Ari. The strength you displayed. It was phenomal. I couldn't be more proud of you."

"Thank you. I am just glad that this is all over. Stephen is finally dead and who would have thought I would have been the one to kill him."

"Don't underestimate yourself Ariana. You are stronger than you look."

I smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and placed a gentle kiss on it.

"I actually have something to tell you."

"What's that?" He questioned.

"The doctors ran some tests and..."

"Is everything okay?" He panicked.

"Xavier I am fine." I smiled.

"Then what is it?" 

"I'm pregnant."

"You're pregnant."

"Yeah, I am around 4 weeks."

There was just silence.

"WE ARE EXPECTING A BABY." He yelled as he reached over and picked me. He placed me on his lap and embraced me in a hug.

"We are actually having another baby." He smiled.

"Yes we are. I am glad you are okay, I don't think I could do it alone again." I frowned.

"Baby I am here, and there is no way I am letting you go through this alone. I will be here with you every step of the way."

I hugged him again.

"Wait, is everything okay with the baby? I mean your body has just been through it. All the injuries you sustained couldn't have been good." He panicked.

"The doctor said that everything is fine. With more test I get the further along I am they will be able to know more, but other than that we are all good. We have a little fighter on our hands." I giggled.

"Just like mommy." He cooed as he spoke to my stomach.

He rubbed my belly softly.

"Our family just got a little bigger. We just need the twins home and we will be complete." He smiled.

"Jackson called my parents and told them everything that happened. They should be back tomorrow. They wanted to come back today but it would have been too late for the kids."

"I can't wait to have them home."

"Me too."

He pulled me into another and we just embraced ourselves for a while.

I am so glad he was going to be okay. He had me worried for a second.

A day or so later, we were both discharged. We were both pretty much healed, so we got the okay to go home. Jackson picked us up and dropped us home. As I opened the door I was greeted with.