.7

"Which one should I wear?" Lo'ak holds up two identical loincloths.

"I don't know can you hurry up though," I roll my eyes.

"The entire clan is having dinner together for us and we're late Lo'ak," Jake sighs heavily.

"I need to look good!" Lo'ak whines.

"For Tsireya," Kiri teases.

"Shut up," Lo'ak grumbles.

Once we finished learning to ride the Ilu Tsireya asked if we were coming to the dinner tonight. None of us new what she meant but after she explained Lo'ak immediately agreed.

"Wear this one," I grab one of the loincloths, shove it in his face and push him behind the privacy curtain.

"Thank you," Lo'ak says from behind the curtain.

"Just be quick," I say back.

We were suppose to be at the dinner before eclipse and it's now pitch black. Lo'ak spent forever getting ready and he looks how he always does.

"Ready," Lo'ak steps out, striking a pose.

It was just me though. Everyone else was already walking towards the dinner. Once I shoved him behind the curtain to get changed I told them they could go and I'd wait for him.

"Where is everyone?" Lo'ak looks around.

"At dinner," I grab his wrist and drag him along with me.

I let go of his wrist once he started walking next to me at the same paste. I didn't mind that he was taking long because I didn't want to go to dinner but I knew it would hurt his image.

"Do you know what your going to say to Tsireya?" I ask.

"Shh, you can't say her name out loud!" Lo'ak whisper yells.

I roll my eyes, laughing at his serious demeanour. He's hasn't even known the girl for  a day yet and he's acting like their mated.

"Want my advice? Just play it cool, be confident but not too confident and be your self," I punch his shoulder lightly and he chuckles.

"Thanks," he smiles at me.

Lo'ak always understood me. I always understood him. That's why we're so close.

"Do you like Aonung?" He asks suddenly.

Ew

"Eywa no," I scrunch my face up and gag. "Why would you even think that?"

"Because you two stood very close to each other before, and then he leant down and whispered in your ear, seductively tucking your hair behind your ear," He describes in dramatic detail.

"He 'seductively' tucked my hair behind my ear so that he could call me a freak," I chuckle and his eyes widen.

"Want me to beat him up?" He flexes his non existent muscles.

"Like you could, he's my age and your Lo'ak. Plus if anyone gets to beat him up it will be me," I point to myself and Lo'ak laughs.

"Finally," Kiri rolls her eyes as we approach the Sullys.

All the Navi were sitting around a large fire, eating the food that was placed in large logs to the side.

"Shut up," Lo'ak warns her and she pretends to be scared.

I sit down next to Neteyam and wtach the fire roar in front of me. It was so hot and we weren't even in the first row of Navi.

"You going to grab some food?" Neteyam nods towards the food he had in his hand.