.58

I nestled softly into Aonungs arm, my head laying on it comfortably. Aonungs hand wrapped around my waist, resting there as he slept soundly.

Picking at the grass in front of me I smiled. My hand held Aonungs, interlocking our fingers as I hear him yawn behind me.

His yawn is loud as he takes his arm off my waist and rubs his eyes with it, scratching the back of his neck before spooning me again.

"You awake?" Aonung whispers, kissing my neck.

"Mhm," I mumble, eyes shut softly.

"Takara?"

I immediately sit up, jumping to my feet when I hear my mothers voice. Luckily Aonung and i put our clothes back on before we fell asleep.

"Mum?" I whisper, unsure if I heard her.

"What's wrong?" Aonung asks as he sits up.

"Turn around dear."

My body spins around rapidly as I face my mother standing behind Aonung as he looked at me weirdly.

"Oh my- your here!" I cheer, walking forwards and embracing her in a hug.

"I'm glad you chose to bring me back," Mum admits, kissing my forehead.

"Is this your mum?" Aonung asks.

I turn around, seeing Aonung with wide eyes like he's seen a ghost. To be fair though, my mum is a ghost.

"Yes," I let go of my mum, holding Aonungs hand. "Tsaheyluns could bring back their ancestors for periods of time."

"Woah," Aonung smiles before turning to my mum. "Hi Veewa, it's lovely to meet you."

Aonung reaches his hand out and mum slaps it away, hugging him instead. I see her whisper something in his ear which makes him stiffen. She pats his back, pulling away from the hug with a smile before walking towards me again.

"I'll be back my dear," She kisses my forehead.

She's leaving?

"Your leaving already?" I ask softly.

"I don't want to take time off your life for me to be here, you need all the time you can get now," She winks at me.

"What?" My brows furrow.

"I'll be back, you now how to do it now," Mum smiles.

"Wait how? I don't know how to bring you back again," I confess.

"Do what you did just then," Mum proposes.

"I don't know what I did just then though," I mumble.

"You'll figure it out, your very intelligent," Mum smiles. "Your dad and brother want to see you again."

"I know, I'll visit the tree soon," I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Bye dear," Mum hugs me tightly as she whispers in my ear. "I like him."

"Me too," I sigh happily.

"Goodbye Aonung, take good care of my daughter," She points at him and Aonung smiles.

"Bye mum," I smile.

"Goodbye Takara, I see you," She gestures to me.

The moment she finishes gesturing 'I see you' to me her body begins to vanish into the air, whites and blues filling the area she just was.

"How come I didn't know you could do that?" Aonung asks astounded.

"I didn't know I could do that," I shrug.