.12

Aonungs POV

"My fault? How was it my fault?" I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Your the one who grabbed my hand and pulled it," She yells at me.

"Because you were punching me! And when I realised what happened I let go of your hand immediately," I point out and she rolls her eyes.

"I-," she stutters, not knowing what to say.

"What's wrong, Slinger got your tongue?" I repeat her words back to her with a smirk.

"Ugh, your so annoying!" She groans.

She looks so funny whenever she's so annoyed at me. Her eyebrows furrow and her forehead creases. I love how riled up she gets, and it's almost too easy to get her riled up.

"Why do you get so angry so easily?" I ask with a chuckle.

Takara slowly turns around, eyes wide as she glares at me. I swallow, stepping back slightly. She looks really fucking crazy right now.

"What did you just say to me?" She asks slowly.

"I asked why you get so angry, don't tell me your deaf and blind," I cross my arms over my chest.

"Oh my Eywa, I'm not blind!" She says with her very thick Navi accent.

I thought she'd have a demon accent because that's her family. Or is it her family? I have no idea why she's here.

"You clearly are if you think no one wants to have kids with all this," I gesture to myself, smirking.

Takara goes to say something but pauses, instead she raises a hand to her mouth, covering it slightly as she lets out a small giggle. My face immediately drops, and I furrow my brows.

No snarky comeback?

"Whatever you need to tell yourself," Takara smiles at me before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takara's POV

"Aha, I totally got you," I grin, slapping the back of Tuks hands.

We were playing a game she taught me where one of us has our hands under the others and you have to slap their hands before they react? I thought it was stupid at first but it's actually really fun.

"That's not fair! Can we please go again," she whines.

"Nuh uh, I won fair and square;" I smirk, crossing my arms over my chest.

We were sitting on the beach in the hot sand as we played. I was on Tuk duty and although everyone says it's annoying I find it fun. She always has something to do.

"Can we play something else?" She groans.

"Like what?" I giggle and she just shrugs her shoulders. "How about this, we play one more round?"

"Yes! Oh I'm so gonna beat you," Tuk giggles, clapping her hands. 

"We'll see," I smirk.

I put my hand above hers as I wait for her to slap me. It took her a while but eventually she went to slap my hands.

"Freak!" I hear someone laugh in the distance.

"I got you!" Tuk grins.

I turn my head around, eyes searching for where the comment came from, or who. I couldn't see anyone.

"Oh look there's Kiri," Tuk points behind me.

Shit

I quickly stand up, Tuk following as she stares at me with furrowed brows. I turn to her with a small smile.