.56

Walking towards the Sullys Mauri, I looked down at my hands, smiling at the top Neytiri gave me. I knew I must give it back so that's what I'm doing now, I also just wanted to see my family.

My eyes move from my hands to my collarbone, gazing over the fresh tattoo I received to commence Aonung and I mating. Aonungs getting a tattoo as well, but he won't tell me where.

Bitch

I chose my collar bone because it's always seen and Ronal recommended it for my first tattoo.

It took forever to get Aonung to let me braid his hair, he wouldn't stop making me cum. When I finally got him to sit still I could braid his hair. I had to redo a couple braids though because the only way he would sit down is if he was between my legs. Eating me out.

I braided half of his hair back in to a bun, deciding to leave the rest naturally. He looks just like Tonowari.

"T!" Tuk screams.

My eyes widen as I realise I'm already in their Mauri. Tuk runs towards me, hugging my legs; making me laugh as I hug her back.

"Hey Tuk," I smile.

"Takar-," Neytiri is cut off by her gasp. "Yo- you have a tattoo."

"Do you like it?" I ask slowly.

"It's beautiful Takara," She kisses my forehead and I smile again.

"I brought this back," I hand her the top.

"Oh no, you keep it," Neytiri shakes her head, pushing it back towards me.

"Hey T- woah, sick tattoo," Lo'ak chuckles when he sees me.

"Is that because of you and Aonung?" Kiri asks, squinting her eyes as she looks at it.

"Yes, it's to inform other Navi I'm mated, it's a Metkayina thing," I shrug and Neteyam laughs from next to Lo'ak.

"You owe me!" Tuk points at Kiri.

"You owe me!" Lo'ak points at Neteyam.

They bet as well?

"I like the design," Neteyam compliments and I thank him.

"Where's Jake?" I ask.

"He was getti- there he is," Neytiri points behind me.

"Hey T- woah, sweet tattoo," He chuckles, smiling at me.

"Thanks Jake, picked the design myself," I smirk.

"Do you know how many Metkayina that I've never talked to before have come up to me and congratulated me on your accomplishment," Jake shakes his head with a smile. "They all think your my daughter, can't be bothered to correct them."

I smile at his words.

"Aww poor you," Kiri says sarcastically.

"Hey," Jake ruffles her hair.

"How's the new Mauri?" Lo'ak asks.

"It's good, really big," I widen my eyes at the last part and they laugh.

"Ah, your too young to have kids," Jake shakes his head.

"Wasn't mum the same age when she had Nete-."

"Too young," Jake cuts Kiri off.

"Don't worry Jake," I assure him and he raises his hands in surrender.

"You owe me," I hear Neytiri whisper to Jake and he rolls his eyes with a smile.

"Can you please have kids T, I want to be an aunt!" Tuk begs.