Lin Suxi once accidentally got one thing right.

    Zhong Leyou didn't do this, just to protect Leng Fujun—but Zhong Leyou didn't realize that her behavior could be called protecting Leng Fujun.

    But Zhong Leyou has no idea.

    He can't handle things like this, he's conflicted. Anger is anger, but my heart and mind are always inclined to forgive Leng Fujun uncontrollably.

    Zhong Leyou said slowly: "...he hid one thing from me. If I didn't come out drunk, I might not know it in my life... Actually, I think I can be forgiven. It's been several years...but he is not reconciled, because he could have told me a long time ago, but he has been hiding it and refuses to..."

    Listening to Zhong Leyou's words, I can match what Leng Fujun said to her.

    "...Is it a bad thing?"

    "... If it's very bad, it shouldn't happen...Maybe he didn't do it on purpose?"

    Lin Suxi could hear the maintenance in Zhong Leyou's tone—he probably He wanted to forgive, but he lacked someone who would support him in doing so.

    "...Then do you think such a thing will happen in the future?"

    Zhong Leyou can be sure that such a thing will not happen in the future, because it is completely unnecessary.

    "...I don't think so, it's unnecessary."

    Lin Suxi couldn't die to speak well to Leng Fujun, the most she could do was: "Then choose what to do according to what you think in your heart. If you choose a direction that goes against your will, you will feel very uncomfortable in the future."

    Obviously, she is inclined to forgive in her heart, but if Zhong Leyou could choose, she would have chosen it a long time ago: "...But, I feel very uncomfortable when I think about it, he doesn't It should be the person who made such a mistake."

    Now that Leng Fujun made a big mistake, Lin Suxi also became confused.

    Looking at Zhong Leyou's reaction before, it seems that Leng Fujun made a big mistake, but listening to what he said now, it doesn't seem to be a particularly serious matter.

    The main reason is that Lin Suxi didn't know what Leng Fujun did. If she knew, she wouldn't be sitting here to persuade Zhong Leyou now, she would go back and find a way to cut Leng Fujun - but at this moment, she heard Looking at Zhong Leyou, it just feels like Leng Fujun didn't do something that Zhong Leyou expected.

    Thinking about the past two years, Zhong Leyou has indeed been favored by Leng Fujun too much, and occasionally loses his temper that other people can't understand.

    Lin Suxi said: "It is inevitable that people will make mistakes. It depends on the magnitude of the mistakes, so let's follow the attitude afterward."

    This is also the case, everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

    But Zhong Leyou felt that the situation she was facing was very complicated.

    Did Leng Fujun make a big mistake? Of course big. If Zhong Leyou knew it as soon as it happened, he would definitely hate Leng Fujun very much, and there is a high probability that the relationship between them will not become what it is today.

    But the trend of things turned into what it is now. He remembered how kind Leng Fujun had been to him all these years - Leng Fujun gave him a home, and it was also Leng Fujun's protection that allowed him to grow up.

    In addition, after the incident was exposed, Leng Fujun also apologized seriously.

    If Leng Fujun was drunk that night and only read the first half of the sentence, and the rest didn't float up, then to Zhong Leyou, it really wasn't a big deal.