45

When Leng Dongzhong thought that Leng Fujun was going to eat Zhong Leyou, Leng Fujun didn't mean it, and he promised that there would be no next time.

    When Leng Dongzhong thought that they were safe and sound after the rain, Leng Fujun's performance made Leng Dongzhong's suspicion rise again.

    And when Leng Dong thought that Leng Fujun was a scumbag and threw him away after eating, Leng Fujun told him that Zhong Leyou was pregnant.

    Pregnant! pregnant! up!

    If the shock can be turned into reality, then Leng Fujun will definitely see that Leng Dongzhong is about to distort into the appearance of the world-famous oil painting "The Scream".

    It's still the kind of distortion where the body is connected to the soul.

    The amount of information was too great, and the difficulty of accepting it was too high. Leng Dongzhong felt that he was about to die from a myocardial infarction. He pressed his chest for fear that he would pass over, and asked in disbelief: "... How is this possible... How is this possible... He is a boy, how can a boy be pregnant..."

    Leng Fujun didn't agree on telling Leng Dongzhong the secret of Zhong Leyou's body. This matter is too private, as long as he alone knows, there is no need to let others know.

    Leng Fujun said without changing his face: "I had to put in a lot of effort to accept it at the beginning, but he was pregnant, so it must be fate."

    Leng Dongzhong was about to spit fire.

    For such a big matter, Leng Fujun could keep it a secret.

    Up to now, you still dare to send him a few words of "I'm pregnant" and "Destined to be"-is this something that can be posted with just eight words?

    Leng Dong supported the wall again, otherwise he would not be able to stand firmly: "...This is too absurd, so what are you? Can Le You accept it?"

    Thinking of Zhong Leyou who is only nineteen years old, just went to college, and With such an introverted and timid personality, Leng Fujun actually made her belly big. No matter what the reason why he handed Zhong Leyou over to Leng Fujun to take care of him at the beginning, until now this step is completely beyond Leng Dong's thinking.

    He was not afraid of being killed by Lin Suxi, he was afraid that Lin Suxi would die of anger when she found out about this.

    Leng Fujun said slowly: "Of course he accepted, how can he give birth to the child if he doesn't accept it?" He

    even wanted to give birth to the child!

    It turned out to be serious!

    "...Then what are you and Leyou? Do you want to be with him?" Leng Dongzhong didn't believe that Zhong Leyou would like Leng Fujun at all. Even if he would, 80% of it was forced.

    And he doesn't even believe that Leng Fujun will be serious about Zhong Leyou, the gap between the two is there, age, identity and family background, everything doesn't match - besides, if he attacks Zhong Leyou like this, Leng Dong feels that he is This brother is like a ghost.

    "Naturally, the two of us are fine now." Leng Fujun announced unilaterally, "Let's not worry about the child for now. He still needs time to prepare himself and think about how to let the Lin family know." Actually, it was Leng Fujun It will take some time to successfully abduct Zhong Leyou.

    Leng Dongzhong couldn't help howling: "...how can this be, ouch, my dear brother, aren't you deliberately trying to destroy my happy married life? That friend is brother Suxi, if she knows where Can it be alright, you still made someone’s belly bigger? Oh, hey, what do you want me to do?” “What’s wrong with