64

With Leng Fujun's support and cold words tout, Zhong Leyou's eager heart gradually wanted to try seriously.

    Zhong Leyou always habitually denies that his faults will not be cured for the time being, but in fact his level of board painting is not bad, after all, the art skills for so many years are not in vain.

    At the beginning, the studio where he went to study was famous in the whole city, and it was because of Leng Dong's re-found connections that he got in smoothly. The students there basically started drawing from the very beginning. They are either geniuses or masters, and the worst is a player with a lot of accumulation and hair style——and Zhong Leyou started late, learned slowly, and her level is only on the standard line of ordinary people. Compared with these people , appears to be eclipsed.

    But he has always been very serious and persistent in doing things-in fact, he can realize it by looking at his good side. I have to learn to draw and study hard. Although my grades are not as good as others, they are not far behind the average level of the studio. Even the teacher said that he studies hard and is the one who has improved the most.

    The goal I set for myself in the college entrance examination is the undergraduate course, and I have never given up on cultural courses, and finally I was successfully admitted to the undergraduate course.

    After entering the university, except for the basic advanced mathematics in the first semester, which was really helpless, he passed all other professional courses smoothly, and he did not skip a class.

    At the beginning, he wanted to be friends with Qin Yunji, but he finally did. Although it was thanks to Leng Fujun's help in the middle, but from the results alone, he completed it smoothly.

    He is well-behaved, and will not easily do things that cannot be done, and those things that he wants to do, even if he doesn't, he will work hard silently in his heart.

    The same is true for the original painting of the game that I want to try now. If I want to do it seriously, I can't do it on impulse. None of the characters or scenes are simple, so Zhong Leyou honestly signed up for professional online courses online, and watched videos in the car every day to and from school to learn the basics and skills.

    In fact, by this time, Zhong Leyou's communication barrier has been much better than before, and if he can communicate well with others, his mild intellectual impairment will not be reflected at all-after all, he has only reacted slower than ordinary people from the beginning , the ability to express is worse than ordinary people. It is because of the deep prejudice in people's hearts, as if this "mild intellectual impairment" is equated with an idiot, so they always look at him like a fool.

    And now Zhong Leyou has also come out of the past environment, and the people who used to laugh at and comment on him have not seen him since he went to college.

    Now in the eyes of his classmates, he is the cold, super rich second generation. In the eyes of the few friends, he is just a gentle and kind silly white sweet.

    No one will think he is a fool.

    Leng Shiyu doesn't know the stories behind Zhong Leyou. In his opinion, Zhong Leyou is just shy and introverted. He talks less on weekdays. There is nothing else. Zhong Leyou's paintings completely conquered him. I just hope that Zhong Leyou will persevere, so that he can still enjoy the pleasure of becoming a great god.

    They are close in age, and there is no age pressure or barrier when communicating. The cold talk is sweet and eloquent, but Zhong Leyou just ignores him, and he can gossip all over the three thousand universes by himself.