32

Zhong Leyou had a dream of spring all night.

    After waking up, he didn't dare to recall the content of the dream.

    He dreamed of Leng Fujun.

    In the dream, Leng Fujun entangled him like a snake, refusing to give up no matter what.

    Everywhere he went was scorching hot, almost scalding him.

    And the overly strong numbness and soreness dragged him down into the abyss of addiction that he couldn't get out of. He was like a snowflake melting under the fiery lava.

    When she woke up, Zhong Leyou was full of laziness and lethargy.

    The pajamas were dry and there was no smell of alcohol on them. It's just that my legs are unexpectedly heavy, especially when I want to get out of bed, there is an unspeakable exhaustion. But Zhong Leyou didn't think much about it, he simply thought that it might be because he walked too much yesterday, so his legs were tired today.

    He had no recollection of what had happened in this room last night—in fact, since he stepped out of the hotel and got into the car home, he had forgotten everything that followed.

    He had forgotten everything he might have remembered.

    Just pretend it was a dream.

    An unspeakable dream.

    Zhong Leyou didn't know how he should face Leng Fujun. He felt that his thoughts were dirty and he did such a thing in his dream.

    But it was the weekend, and Leng Fujun had to be at home.

    Zhong Leyou would not lie or hide anything, when she came out of the room and saw Leng Fujun eating breakfast outside, she blushed immediately.

    He walked over with his head down, not daring to look at Leng Fujun anymore, and sat down at the table silently, not even calling his brother.

    Leng Fujun was very guilty.

    After all, if he did something bad, there is no reason not to be guilty, especially Zhong Leyou's silent appearance now, which made him feel uncertain and even more guilty.

    He admitted that the difference between him and the beast is that he wears clothes and is a dressed beast.

    But I did it all, and it was too late to regret it.

    With such a delicious meal in front of him, he couldn't control it. Even if he was full, he wanted to make it a sweet dessert after the meal, not to mention that he was hungry and salivating.

    It's just that it's not a shameful thing to sneak in while someone is in danger. Leng Fujun didn't dare to do too much last night, so he stopped after two rounds. At that time, Zhong Leyou was still drunk, and he was at his mercy like a doll—the terrific baby, who stalked people tightly, and when Leng Fujun was about to leave, he would take the initiative to go up to him to keep him, and Leng Fujun almost made him sane nothing.

    Originally, Leng Fujun still had some pressure in his heart, and felt that it would be too beastly for him to attack Zhong Leyou. But after doing it, there is no pressure. He is a beast, Leng Fujun thought, who would have thought that he and Zhong Leyou would have such a high degree of compatibility in this regard, if not for the inappropriate status, he would have asked Zhong Leyou to follow him.

    But in any case, it is definitely wrong to do so.

    The first time made him taste the essence, and he never forgot it. Even though his reason told him not to do it, there was a second time, and he still took advantage of it—he had already given up his reason, so he didn’t need to make any decisions. There will be a third and fourth time soon, as long as Zhong Leyou is in front of him, such a thing will always happen next time.