6

It's only the beginning of May, and Lixia will pass.

    After a few days of high temperature, it turned cold again, as if returning to the early spring.

    The weather is cool and cool, and the sun is warm and warm, which will inevitably make people drowsy.

    Leng Fujun had just returned to China, and his mental state was not good. Flying back and forth in Europe and the United States for half a month, the jet lag is upside down, and I feel like time and space are disordered when I get off the plane.

    He was rarely so tired, so sleepy that he didn't even want to smoke a cigarette.

    But when the car window was lowered to take a breath of fresh air, pollen hit his face and he sneezed hard.

    Fortunately, the old driver Leng drove steadily, and the steering wheel in his hand flew out without a single sneeze. I just regret it in my heart, if I knew I was sleeping in the dark at home now, I didn't have to go out and buy some bloody chicken wings with rice.

    Thinking of chicken wings with rice, Leng Fujun himself felt perverted.

    I have been abroad for more than half a month, and the jet lag will not be the same. The key is the problem of food. After eating too much bread and drinking too much coffee, when he got off the plane, Leng Fujun only wanted to order some chicken wings with rice - this is a restaurant opened eight kilometers away from his home, which specializes in chicken wings with rice, and it is still very popular Chicken wings with rice stuffed with a variety of premium ingredients. The price of one is nearly two hundred, and there are rumors in the rivers and lakes that Hermès is among the chicken wings and rice.

    In fact, judging from Leng Fujun's current physical needs, the chicken wings with rice is not the most important thing, what he needs more is sleep. However, the craving for food is sometimes like an addiction. It’s okay not to think about it, but once you think about it, you have to eat it.

    And it was precisely because he wanted to sleep quickly that he drove out to buy it by himself. Anyway, it was only eight kilometers away.

    The red light turned into green light, Leng Fujun yawned, ready to speed up.

    However, two boys didn't notice that the traffic light on the sidewalk turned red, chasing each other and making a fuss, almost crashing into Leng Fujun's car.

    Fortunately, Leng Fujun didn't step on the accelerator, the car started to move a little, but when he stepped on the brake, it stopped immediately.

    Now all the drowsy sleepy bugs were gone, and Leng Fujun stuck his head out of the window, just to see who these two friends who were not afraid of death were.

    It turns out that fate is such a coincidence, and one of them is Zhong Leyou.

    Leng Fujun was dumbfounded. What was the reason for this? How could he see Zhong Leyou on strange occasions every time. Then look at the guy next to Zhong Leyou - he looks familiar, but Leng Fujun doesn't think he will meet this boy before, so he can't remember why this familiarity comes from.

    I was just surprised, it turns out that Zhong Leyou can also play around like this around people.

    The boy stood in front of Zhong Leyou. Although Leng Fujun saw Zhong Leyou, Zhong Leyou didn't see Leng Fujun. The boy was quite tall, and he was obviously protecting Zhong Leyou behind him.

    The boy apologized to Leng Fujun: "Sir, I'm really sorry, we didn't pay attention to the car." The

    more Leng Fujun looked at this boy, the more familiar he felt. He must have seen it somewhere before, but he just couldn't remember it.