35

Thinking about it this way, Leng Fujun suddenly felt that all the problems in front of him suddenly became clear and bright - why bother to think about what is there and what is not, the ready-made solution is here, just marry Zhong Leyou home and be his wife.

    For a long time, Leng Fujun looked at the relationship between himself and Zhong Leyou in an overly serious way. Because of his age and status, he felt that he could only treat Zhong Leyou as a relative and younger brother. Due to various restrictions, he should not have any inappropriate thoughts about Zhong Leyou.

    In fact, he doesn't need to look at it from such a perspective, even if he has unreasonable thoughts, there is nothing wrong with it.

    No one asked him to treat Zhong Leyou only as a younger brother, and he was the one who asked himself this way from the beginning.

    After the accident that night in the northwest, his gaze towards Zhong Leyou was not pure—maybe it had never been pure, it was just covered up by the thick illusion of peace, and that accident was called the bait, and Leng Fujun took the hook Following the Tao, exposed the true face.

    He just thinks now, Zhong Leyou is Leng Dong's brother-in-law, that's right, so it's not bad if you don't kiss more?

    Zhong Leyou pleases his parents, maybe his parents will be happy too - even if he is not happy or disagrees, it's okay, now he decides who he wants to be with and who he wants to be his wife. What's more, Zhong Leyou already has his child in her stomach. For this alone, at least Song Shengqiao will be very happy.

    Leng Fujun's previous thoughts about Zhong Leyou's thoughts, all his regrets and guilt, seemed to be relaxed and taken for granted because of this thought.

    But there is no doubt that Leng Fujun must have a good impression of Zhong Leyou in his heart.

    Although it is not good what the reason for such a good impression is.

    Maybe it's just because of the unforgettable and endless aftertaste brought out by the collision of skin to skin.

    It may also be purely because people who have lived in the dark for a long time are attracted by the temperature of the warm sun.

    He has seen too many people approach him wearing hypocritical and flattering masks, just for the sake of profit - only Zhong Leyou is true and sincere when facing himself.

    If he didn't have good feelings from the bottom of his heart, how could he be entangled in conflicts, hesitant and repeated. And how could he be in heat with a boy twelve years older than himself like an animal.

    All in one.

    Once this is cleared up, other aspects will not be blocked and uncomfortable.

    Leng Fujun even felt ashamed of himself who wanted Zhong Leyou to lose the child just a moment ago. Especially after Chen Zhihao told him the actual steps of the entire abortion operation, he was even more unwilling to let Zhong Leyou suffer such a suffering.

    Zhong Leyou has suffered too much, and has left a lot of shadows in her heart.

    He could not add another stroke to it.

    At this time, age is no longer a problem, Leng Fujun thought nonchalantly, now that the society is open, many people get married and have children after college. What's more, the biggest sponsor of Zhong Leyou's school is Leng's family. Even if he doesn't suspend his studies, he just asks for a year off, and he won't have any problems.

    The horoscope is barely there because of an accident, but when Zhong Leyou's attitude is still unclear, Leng Fujun has already started to look at him with the eyes of his future wife without authorization.