21

Zhong Leyou was very obedient, stopped her tears under Leng Fujun's comfort, and then went to wash her face obediently. When he came back from washing his face, Leng Fujun was already helping him with the questions.

    After washing his face, his nose was still red, Leng Fujun glanced at him: "Come and eat cake."

    Zhong Leyou wanted to eat but dared not. Of course he likes cakes, but he doesn't know if his homework can be completed, how can he have the desire to eat them.

    Zhong Leyou just brought the cake over, and then sat down on Leng Fujun's left.

    Because of his height, and because he was sitting on the carpet, his chin was just at the elbow of Leng Fujun's left hand. The eyelashes were stained together with tears, Zhong Leyou's eyes were watery, Leng Fujun felt a weight on his elbow, and then saw Zhong Leyou's side face - but he didn't have time to have any thoughts, black mud Also began to scratch his right hand.

    It's really a friend in one hand.

    Leng Fujun was "in a dilemma" and dared not move.

    In the end, I told Heini to go away first. After all, this hand was helping Zhong Leyou choose the answer for her web homework. It would be a big loss if I didn’t shake it off: "Heini, don’t touch me." Heini was obedient and sat

    obediently alright.

    Zhong Leyou is still standing there, he is satisfied now only whether the homework can be completed smoothly, and he didn't notice his behavior for a while - in fact, it was also because he subconsciously felt that he was much closer to Leng Fujun, and gradually believed in Leng Fujun Fu Jun is a reliable person, Zhong Leyou will have such a move.

    Of course Leng Fujun could feel it too.

    He thinks that Zhong Leyou is like a cat, because he didn't care to pinch him when he was too young, so he is always on guard against himself. But as time goes by, when he finds that he didn't mean to pinch him and won't pinch him, he can start to get closer to himself little by little.

    Leng Fujun did the questions very quickly. After all, he has no obstacles in this level of English. The cloze that tormented Zhong Leyou for nearly 50 minutes did not survive six minutes in Leng Fujun's hands.

    He hit submit, 98 percent of the time.

    Zhong Leyou's eyes shone with hope, and when he turned to Leng Fujun, such a light undoubtedly showed his admiration and gratitude.

    And Leng Fujun secretly clicked his tongue in his heart, not all of them were right, but one of them was wrong. When he was doing English homework for freshman students, he still made mistakes.

    But Zhong Leyou said in admiration: "Brother is so amazing."

    So the flattery fell into Leng Fujun's heart, he was satisfied in his heart, and said calmly on his face: "Don't worry, I will do the questions for you, eat the cake quickly It's gone."

    "Yeah."

    Now Zhong Leyou can eat cake with peace of mind.

    But he was sincere and felt that Leng Fujun bought the cake, and Leng Fujun was helping him with his homework, so Leng Fujun should eat the first bite of this cake first.

    So he dug out a large spoonful and handed it to Leng Fujun's mouth first: "Give the first bite to brother."

    Leng Fujun was flattered, and also found that Zhong Leyou was actually straightforward. How can there be such a good treatment in the past, these are the rewards he has paid for.