65

Leng Fu Juncai didn't like it, how could he not be happy because of such a sentence.

    Just kidding, does he look like this kind of person?

    Then Leng Fujun, who was not at all bitter in his heart, really wanted to throw him back to his home in the next moment according to Leng Shiyu's head - just thinking of the pity of this brat, he held back.

    Xu Shileng Fu Jun's aura cooled down, but Zhong Leyou caught it keenly. He asked: "...Brother, what's the matter with you?"

    I was jealous because of Zhong Leyou's words, which were not strictly a compliment for cold words. It didn't look like something Leng Fujun would do—of course he He definitely didn't do this kind of thing, so there's absolutely nothing wrong with him.

    He is fine, what he was just now is what he is now.

    Leng Fujun said: "...Huh? What's the matter with me?"

    "...You seem to be unhappy?"

    Unexpectedly, Zhong Leyou was so sharp, Leng Fujun tried to continue messing around: "No, you are thinking too much "

    But Zhong Leyou insisted: "You have."

    Zhong Leyou raised her head and hit Leng Fujun's chin, it wasn't heavy, but Leng Fujun almost bit her tongue. But Zhong Leyou didn't notice this, he just said: "You obviously even have a different way of breathing, you haven't..."

    ...the way of breathing?

    Is Zhong Leyou so powerful now?

    Also, the way he even breathes is different?

    Zhong Leyou successfully made Leng Fujun laugh: "Huh? The way I breathe is different? Why is it different?"

    Zhong Leyou probably also realized that his words were funny, but what he wanted to emphasize was just that feeling It was as if the Leng Fujun he captured at that moment had changed even the feeling of breathing.

    "...I just know!" Zhong Leyou said, "...you are fine, what's the matter, hurry up!"

    I didn't expect Zhong Leyou to be so shrewd now.

    Such a little situation can't be hidden from him, no, listening to his tone, it is even more severe. Leng Fujun felt that he was a bit like a husband who was ruled by his shrewd wife at home, and he was somehow proud - after all, the other party was Zhong Leyou, and he was very happy that Zhong Leyou could say this in front of him.

    But in the end, if he couldn't tell what he really cared about, Leng Fujun still wanted to show some face. So in the end he pretended to be worried about the cold matter, and told Zhong Leyou about the situation that the cold matter is facing now, and added a sentence at the end: "...I am just worried about him, you are like this now, send him back It's not at home, and it's not like not sending it away...it's difficult..."

    Leng Shiyu's family situation is a bit complicated for Zhong Leyou. As far as he is concerned, the care and love of his parents is what he wants most. When he heard the cold words about how his parents doted on him, he felt a little envious in his heart.

    "...I think it's time for Shi Yu to go home. It's time for you. His parents never loved him. Now that he has been away for so long, they must be very worried about him..." "Worry is worry, but if he goes back, he will still have nothing to worry about.

    " I have to listen to my parents' arrangements, I can't do what I want, and I can't go wherever I want."

    That's the same.