36

Zhong Leyou was so dazed that she almost fell asleep, and when she heard Leng Fujun's sudden words, she instantly became much clearer.

    ... leave the child behind? Why? how come?

    If Zhong Leyou didn't blame Leng Fujun before, then what he asked really made Zhong Leyou start to blame him.

    Pregnancy causes changes in hormone levels. There may be a part of the reason for this. Zhong Leyou's crying character was especially unbearable this day. At that moment, Zhong Leyou was extremely wronged - how could Leng Fujun make such a request of himself? This is too bullying.

    Zhong Leyou wanted to suppress the turbulent grievances that surged up, but she still couldn't help sniffling her nose, and said in a choked tone: "...I can't, I can't."

    Leng Fujun knew that he was crying when he heard it, and hugged him tightly I just want to coax——how could it be time to make Zhong Leyou cry again? It's all because I was so cheap that I made Zhong Leyou uncomfortable again.

    Leng Fujun apologized honestly, with a gentle tone: "...It's my fault again, I asked the wrong question, I shouldn't ask such a question, don't take it to your heart, don't feel bad, okay?" He gave Zhong

    Le You comforted him, and wanted to coax him back quickly.

    But Zhong Leyou hated him very much for a moment, and wanted to push him away, but he really had no strength. He had no strength at all, and even more so when he cried.

    Zhong Leyou never swears, his mouth is not born with any ugly words. It can be seen that this time it was really stimulated by Leng Fujun's over-stimulation, and he scolded Leng Fujun: "You are a villain..." But it is strange that Leng Fujun would take it to his heart - the first time he saw Zhong Leyou swearing, and

    then Even cursing is so cute, Leng Fujun only feels fresher after listening to it.

    "...Fine, deal, I'm a villain. Don't get angry with the villain, and hurt yourself instead. When you recover, I'll take revenge on you, okay?" Zhong Fujun sobbed for a while, ignoring him

    .

    But after a while, Zhong Leyou asked Leng Fujun again: "...Why, do you want to stay?"

    Maybe it's the same as Leng Fujun's eyes are high and domineering in his life, and he won't change it again. The character of always being more considerate of others is also hard to change. She was really angry, but she still wanted to know if there was a reason why Leng Fujun wanted to keep the child. He couldn't help thinking about others, thinking that maybe Leng Fujun had his own reasons, not on purpose...

    Leng Fujun didn't expect Zhong Leyou to ask, but he was already prepared—even if he wasn't prepared, How difficult it is to make up one temporarily on the spot.

    "...Thinking that this is my child, I feel a little reluctant." He sounded sincere, "...I'm already at this age, and I'm not even married yet, let alone when I will have my own friends... …Suddenly having one is like an unexpected gift, so you will inevitably be reluctant to part with it.”

    An unexpected gift is versatile.

    It was also used to deceive Zhong Leyou.

    This child has a soft heart, and if he comes hard, he will be afraid to back down, but if he comes soft, it is the best.

    Sure enough, after hearing what Leng Fujun said, Zhong Leyou fell silent.

    Leng Fujun made another step: "But I just thought of it for a while, and I didn't mean to force you... To me, a child is like a gift, but it's not necessarily to you... I want you to accept it." These grievances are too much for me."