75

Zhong Leyou only had breakfast when Lin Suxi arrived at the hospital.

    Although the food in the hospital didn't suit Zhong Leyou's appetite, he didn't have to choose. He was hungry when he got up in the morning, so he could eat as much as he wanted.

    He was about to go for a walk. After all, he had basically been lying on the hospital bed since he was admitted to the hospital yesterday, until his body became stiff. Although the ward is not, the enclosed space makes people feel restricted no matter what, and Zhong Leyou is alone in it, very uncomfortable.

    Chen Zhihao does not suggest that he should go for a walk in the current situation. Originally, he wanted a nurse to accompany him, but Zhong Leyou didn't want strangers to accompany him. Chen Zhihao was ready to go out for a walk with him by himself, but Lin Suxi happened to come to see him.

    So the task of taking a walk with Zhong Leyou was naturally transferred to Lin Suxi. After hearing that Zhong Leyou wanted to go for a walk, Lin Suxi said to herself: "Let me go for a walk with you, but don't walk for too long Come back and rest early."

    Chen Zhihao just said bad things about Fu Jun, Zhong Leyou didn't want to talk to him, he didn't want to listen to Zhong Leyou.

    But Lin Suxi's words, he obediently agreed.

    Lin Suxi accompanied Zhong Leyou to walk down for half a circle, and then pulled him to sit down on the bench beside the grass.

    Lin Suxi asked him: "Are you okay? Are you tired?" No matter what his attitude towards others is, Lin Suxi will always be very gentle towards Zhong Leyou.

    Zhong Leyou shook his head, he didn't need to worry too much in front of Lin Suxi, stretched his waist, and said slowly: "...not tired, the air outside is so fresh, and the grass is so green." The next thing

    is Asked: "...Is Mianmian okay at home last night?"

    Thinking of the tragedy last night, Lin Suxi couldn't help shaking her head helplessly: "How can Mianmian be okay if you are not here? Last night, howling ghosts and wolves until the middle of the night, it was hard I just fell asleep. Originally I wanted to bring him to see you, but after thinking about it, I still didn’t bring him, otherwise I’d get confused and cry again when I go back.”

    Every time I heard that Leng Mian Mian cried because they were not there, Zhong Leyou felt distressed and blamed herself. He knows best how it feels when his parents are not around, even if it's just for a while, he doesn't want Leng Mianmian to lose his sense of security in this regard.

    So hearing what Lin Suxi said, Zhong Leyou made up his mind almost at the same time - let Leng Fujun go back tonight no matter what. He has grown up, so he can not let Leng Fujun accompany him, but Leng Mianmian needs someone to accompany him.

    Seeing that he was worried, Lin Suxi said again: "You don't have to worry, isn't it like this for children? In fact, you won't forget it after a while. When I came this morning, he just cared about playing by himself. I guess it's temporarily I can't remember you."

    So it is.

    The child is kissing whoever is by his side. Thinking about seeing Leng Fujun face to face a few days ago, he seemed to miss him so much. In fact, he couldn't remember that Leng Fujun was not by his side.

    After a while of face to face, Lin Suxi brought the topic to Zhong Leyou and Leng Fujun's matter: "... Leyou, this time you have a conflict with your elder brother, what is the reason for this conflict, can you tell me? "

    As soon as this arrived, Zhong Leyou was silent.

    Even though Leng Fujun was the one who did the wrong thing, Zhong Leyou still couldn't tell what he did.