𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢|35

I couldn't believe it! Michael could have told me the truth besides acting as if he knew nothing

I couldn't believe it! Michael could have told me the truth besides acting as if he knew nothing. Then to have me believe, I let him do things to me. It was embarrassing, and all of it had me on edge, including the shit with Cepheus. Everyone, including me, had grown tired of the man and wanted him dead, and it didn't take me long to see what the others were seeing. The man had a name for himself, causing everyone in his path to fear him, but the truth was simple. Cepheus was a little bitch who loved to hide behind his children; then, he had the nerve to want more power.

It wasn't going to do shit for him.

At the end of the day, he still was going to be a bitch, and he would never be able to bring down Michael or my dad, no matter how hard he tried. Still, I could feel there was something they weren't telling me... telling us. It was hard to comprehend whether it was about Cepheus or me, but the feeling that something was off was there, and I strongly disliked it.

"Babe, stop worrying so much. It isn't good for you. Stress does the same to vamps as it does to humans. You don't need that, and neither does the baby."

"Ambrose, are you okay with me being pregnant? You told me that you didn't want children, and now I have life growing inside of me when it shouldn't have been possible. Truly I'm still scared to become a mother." I sighed. Everything was ruined for the day. Brose and I were supposed to be on the hunt to turn more people into vampires, but after what I learned. Everything went to hell; I didn't feel like doing shit. Therefore we didn't.

"Honestly, no, I didn't want to have children, and you know why. I always considered myself a failure, a disappointment, and an unwanted child. Definitely not a fatherly figure." He chuckled darkly to himself, shaking his head before turning to me. "If you knew the things I have done. I swear you would hate me... but I rather leave that in the past."

I touched his hand, and for some reason, his mind was opened to me for the first time. It made me feel like he wanted me to read his thoughts to know him more, but he didn't want to speak about it himself. I wanted to know everything about him, but only if he told me himself, so I chose not to look into that part of Ambrose's mind. Plus, it had nothing to do with what we were talking about. The only thing that mattered was I loved the vamp in front of me, not who he was before I knew him.

Still, I caught a glimpse of something that didn't sit well with me. The vision showed Ambrose taking a pregnant human woman's heart, and I was sure the baby was his. I couldn't be mad, given the fact that he was ruthless at the time, and Cepheus was by his side telling it all.

"I don't care about your past life Brose. What you did back then was because you were influenced by Cepheus and your hate of what your parents did you... I'm learning my powers on my own. I think mainly because Michael doesn't know what powers I possess, and neither does my father. Something I think is weird... please don't freak out, but when your mind is open, and I touch you, I can see your past."

Quickly Ambrose pulled his hand away, looking at me confused. He wanted to speak on the matter, but then again, he was waiting for me to speak. I could tell he wanted to know what I'd seen and thought about his past. As I told him, his past had shit to do with our future, and I meant it. "I didn't see anything that would change my feelings about you. I mean, we are bonded, so that cannot change. However, I did see something you may or may not be interested in. I'm still trying to understand how on earth did I see it."