𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 | 15

That morning I couldn't rest, and neither could Ambrose, which this was him every single day

That morning I couldn't rest, and neither could Ambrose, which this was him every single day. That boy never slept frankly I didn't understand how in the hell he functioned. There was no way that I could go days without sleep. Half of the time he just sat there watching me sleep thinking to himself and those were the times he thought the loudest.

I could never hear him any other time but when I did it was always about his issues with abandonment. Today he was upset about something else and that something was me. I could feel it from the way his eye was on my body. Although I couldn't tell was he mad or something else. Everything in me told me to ask then a part of me said to be quiet.

I choose to stay quiet and let him start the conversation. Every time I did it ended badly for once I wanted him to start the conversation and not me. I was always the one putting in afford while he just bitched about everything I did or said. Then he called me the nagging and bitchy one when it was also him.

I did want to talk about what I saw last night. I wasn't upset. I understood that he had been around for centuries and probably didn't care about gender. Then I remember he said that he was raped as a child, and this could have been the result. Either way, I wanted to support him even if he didn't want me to.

It was just the caring nature in me wanting to help. It was why I wanted to have a career in helping the needy. Doctor, nurse, social worker, or something, but I guess I could do the same for vampires that needed help. That was only if Ambrose let me. He was so damn stubborn just like Cepheus and I knew it was going to be a rough road. This caused a sigh to come from my body. Ambrose turn towards me as I quickly shut my eyes as if I were still sleeping.

"You don't have to pretend to be sleeping, Cha. I know you've been staring at me for the past hour."

"Sorry," I spoke while he sat up resting his back against the headboard as he continued to look forward. Here we were sleeping together as a couple but fought like enemies. I was only in his room to stop me from attacking the humans but that only helped when he actually feed me. Truly I just wanted him to tell me what he wanted.

"You slept with him didn't you?" He sounded sad asking me. It made me feel bad but then again that is was he was aiming at. Ambrose wanted me to feel bad for what I was doing so he wouldn't have to. He was doing what he wanted to. Why couldn't I?

"Slept with who?"

"Why are you playing dumb Chantal. I saw you going into the room with him... Alone. So you know who the fuck I am talking about unless you slept with multiple vamps last night." My eyes widen thinking back about what Oliver and what Thana said after. Then what took place between Michael and me. I felt like a whore, and most would call me one.

"I didn't sleep with Michael. He was teaching me how to block seduction or how the deflect it to get what I wanted. It may or may not have ended with his head between my legs, but while we are on this subject. Why don't you tell me about the man you had on his knees sucking you off."