𝔖𝔦𝔵 | 6

I jerked awoke looking around a dark room that looked nothing like the room that I fell asleep in

I jerked awoke looking around a dark room that looked nothing like the room that I fell asleep in. Where was I? Then Ambrose came into view. His bare chest with a few tattoos was in my line of sight. He was sleeping beautifully making all of his mean features fade away. My hand reached out and touched his face causing his eyes to shoot wide open looking at me like I lost it.

"Sorry, there was something on your face. How did I end up in your room? I fell asleep in mine but woke in yours."

"If I knew the answer to that I would tell you Cha, but I don't. All I know is that I came back into my room and find you in my bed. I tried to move you... I'm not going to lie. I was too fucking tired to move your thick ass. Just don't let it happen again." I stared at him feeling hunger hit the pit of my stomach.

"I'm hungry...."

"Not my fucking problem." He said rolling back over. The thing was it was his problem and he kept throwing me off on the other vamps. Such as Thana, and Oliver since he didn't want me around Keir for some strange reason and Lucy hated me. Besides arguing I got up and left the room looking to find someone that could help me.

On the way down the stairs, I ran into one of the humans. Her heartbeat draw me in even know I tried my best to walk away. She smiled and I did too showing her my fangs. Something about it cause her to back away quickly but before she could run or scream my teeth had sunk into her neck.

"Please don't kill me...." My fang sunk deeper into the woman's neck making her let silent scream while my nails dug into her side. I couldn't control myself. I was hungry so fucking hungry and didn't realize I was killing her until two fingers slipped between the woman and my teeth pulling me away.

Quickly I turn to the person who grabbed me throwing punches. I knew who it was just by her smell and the bitch had already pissed me the fuck off. She was being a bitch towards me for no fucking reason and I was going to let her know early that I wasn't going to take her shit. My fist connected with her face a few times before gripping her hair and kneeing her in the stomach. Yeah, she was fighting back and for a woman that's been a vampire for a century couldn't fight worth a damn. I had her down on the floor beating the shit out of her in a blind rage.

Maybe it was the fact she stopped me from feeding, or it could have been about Ambrose. I didn't know nor did I care. I wanted to kill her and was about to until I felt a rough set of hands around my waist. There stood Keir and Thana pulling me off of Lucy right before I tried to rid out her throat.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! I was just trying to stop you from killing that girl and you attacked me. Y'all saw that right?! She's fucking crazy! Ambrose didn't feed her, and she went fucking crazy again! That bitch is going to kill us all! AMFUCKINGBROSE GET YOUR ASS DOWN THE STAIRS! YOUR BITCH ALMOST KILLED ANOTHER DAMN HUMAN! AND ME!"

"I... I'm sorry...." I didn't mean it, but it was the first words that came from my mouth. Thana laughed. Lucy glared stepping forward as if she were about to do something. Instead, she stopped in her tracks sighing.