𝔗𝔢𝔫 | 10

The next few days Ambrose was still acting like an asshole

The next few days Ambrose was still acting like an asshole. I tried my best to talk to the jackass trying to make him understand what Michael was telling us. Although I didn't believe any of the bullshit myself. I just keep telling myself if we are meant to be this has to work. What Ambrose needed to ask himself if he were in my shoes what would he do?

I also thought about the other half of the private conversation I had with Michael last night. He informed me that if I could find another vampire that I was interested in I could make him my mate. It seemed tempting but the pull this bond had on me was drawing me to Ambrose. I wanted him bad and didn't understand how I keep end up in bed with Keir.

I hate it and the smirk he wore sickened me to my core. So, I tried my best to stay away from him for the time being. I had to say that I didn't trust Keir and kind of saw why Ambrose wanted me to stay away. He was twisted and thought it was okay to do the things he was doing. I also noticed that he loved to have multiple partners at once then he wanted me to play ago, and I also did.

I felt stupid and Ambrose didn't let it go unheard. It was like he had feelings for me but was refusing to show them. The boy was confusing and love to do dumb shit like he was doing tonight. Having me locking up sitting in a room in the club alone, while he was out there doing whatever he fucking liked. I understood his issues, but this was beyond right.

Ambrose just wanted something or someone he could control. I was that fool because I ended up being the human he turned. "It has to be something I can do besides sitting here." I thought going over the window that looked over the downstairs part of the club watching the strippers dance on the pole's male and female. Then other creatures move about doing various things that I could not do as the door opened behind me.

At first, I thought Ambrose had tried of his time downstairs and was coming back for me finally so we could go home and argue. To my surprise it wasn't him or one of the others, there stood a man that I'd never seen before, and god was he sexy.

"My bad, I didn't know that this room was occupied." He spoke staring me up and down like an animal that was ready to pounce. I looked from him to the door as his eyes found my face once again with a smirk.

"New blood. I haven't smelled a new vampire in this area for a while. Are you one of Michael's toys that he accidentally turned?" He spoke and sniffed the air. "No, you're his... Damn, he always had an eye for the good things in life but never knew how to treat them. Come sit with me for a little. I promise I don't bite unless you want me to." I stared at him while he licked his lips and then gave me a glimpse of one of his fangs.

"I think I should go and look for Michael..."

"Sit sweetheart. I'm sure Michael or Ambrose won't mind if you talk to me for a moment. Plus, Michael is up in the penthouse fucking whoever brains out. Woman or man, it doesn't matter to him and I just saw Brose taking a girl into the back. Talk to me I would love to know more about the girl behind the beautiful face. The name's Wayne in case I forget to mention it. And yours?" I didn't know what to do. Something was telling me to walk away but my legs were telling me to listen to him. Plus, I didn't want to leave the room because of the other weird people outside the door.