𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 | 11

Where the fuck was, she?

Chantal was missing and I was sure that I left her in the private room at the back of the club. My first guess was she went back home with one of the others. I knew it wasn't Lucy, or Oliver because both left at the same time, and I saw them leave. Then Michael claimed he knew nothing, which I knew was bullshit.

I swear if she was with Keir, I was about the kill the asshole. I warned him to stay the fuck away but every time I turned around, he was in her face smiling and laughing making me want to rip his fucking heart out or punch him in the fucking throat tearing it from his damn neck. I always hated Keir and there was a reason to the whole matter.

I was so pissed I wasn't even thinking straight as I made my way into the manor. My legs carried me right to Keir's room kicking in the door without a thought. Quickly he and two other people lifted from the bed looking at me as if I had lost my mind. The bad that was, I think I had.

Chantal had me going fucking crazy and I didn't even want the girl. What the fuck was up with that?

"Where the fuck is she?!"

"How the hell do I suppose to know? Last I saw Chantal you were locking her in that room in the club. Maybe if you keep a better eye on your pet she would be here now." He smirked something that didn't sit well with me.

In the back of my head all, I could think about was how he was lying, and I started to tear apart his room. Quickly Keir stood walking up to me as I held my ground. He didn't scare me, and he knew it and that was the reason why he stopped before he closed in. He was pissed and so was I. Chantal was missing and they all wanted to play fucking games.

"Gotdamnit Brose, I said she is not here! Shit, it's not my fucking fault you can't keep a good eye on her. Stop being a fucking whore. Go check your own fucking room or one of the others. She's not here! Damn you don't want the gullible little bitch, but you always going fucking psycho when you think someone is fucking her."

"Chantal isn't fucking gullible...."

"No, you are right you're gullible. She's just a good fuck. That I enjoy using... it's easy you know." I lost it as my hand went for his neck and the other dug into his chest. Keir started to scream and the next thing I knew Oliver there was pulling me away. This was why I didn't like him, Keir always was pushing my button, trying to make himself better than me. Wanting what I had, and I was sick and tired of the sick.

"What is wrong with the two of you fucking idiots now?"

"He lost his pet and was mad because he thought my hard dick was sunken between her legs. Although I would love to have been fucking her when, he walked in. I wasn't, but what I do see here is a bitch. Grow some fucking balls Brose or do you want me to suck them for your two."

I rolled my eyes walking toward the door before stopping. "What his balls aren't big enough for you." I pointed to the man lying in his bed before turning to Oliver.