𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 | 18

Over the past few days, I saw a different side of Ambrose

Over the past few days, I saw a different side of Ambrose. He was just a jackass but a little bit kinder than usual. At least I could say he would talk more, smile, and joke about stupid things, but he was still a bit touchy about his abandonment issues. I didn't know how to tell him that I would never leave him or would if I wanted to.

Something about our relationship was weird in a fucked up way but for some odd reason, I loved it. I didn't understand why, but I did, and I know most would have run for the hills with the way Ambrose and I fought. The only thing was it brought out the fire in whatever this was. Each time we fought I could feel our bond growing to what it was now.

He would smile and my heart would melt. I would stare and he looked at me as if he wanted to tear every piece of clothing from my body. I never was like this before and if I had to say so myself. I would say it scared me a little. I wanted him but he wanted to wait. It was only understandable; he knew everything about me, and I knew very little about him.

He wasn't guarded Ambrose just didn't share his feeling with anyone, not even his father. Still, each of these days that we have spent alone in the penthouse, I have learned something new about him. He liked to have fun things like playing video games, and watching movies... especially DC Universe... I was a Marvel fan myself. Also, late-night scrolls through the park, which I ruin. Ambrose was mad at me for a full two days.

It wasn't like I could help it. Each day my hunger grew more to the point that I couldn't sleep. Every time I turned around my fangs were latched onto Ambrose's neck. At one point I nearly sucked him dry. Then I noticed that his hunger has increased after the intimated night that we shared.

He wasn't at the point of attacking people, but he sure did drink more blood than he usually did. I also think his sex drive is on overdrive. He didn't leave to have sex with others and he was fighting himself not to attack me, but he sure jacked himself off a lot. He may have thought I didn't know but I could hear him in the bathroom late at night when I was supposed to be sleeping.

Like now he was in the bathroom down the hall. I could hear and feel his sexual tension, but I choose to stay put. It's hard not to run to him and put his mind at ease, but Michael advised me to let him come to me as he did before. Something about Ambrose was trying to be a gentleman and this was what all the date nights were about.

We were a month away from the blood moon and I wasn't bought back to life just to die all over again. One way or another Ambrose was going to sleep with me, and we were going to be bonded. I know I sounded cruel but anyone in my position would do the same. I didn't want to die, and I wanted Ambrose to be mine.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Ambrose spoke coming into the room confused. Yes, I heard you... I thought making sure that he heard. His eyes connected with mine and a smile displayed across his beautiful face.

I half expected him to cuss me out. Not to place a kiss on my forehead getting in the bed as if nothing happened. Did he want me to hear him? What was his game? I sighed sitting up in the bed looking down at him smirking back up at me.