𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 | 23

Sadie was right

Sadie was right. Ambrose and I did find out exactly what it was for, after getting back to the penthouse. Brose attacked me and not in an abusive way soon as the door shut he was on me. Tearing away at my clothing and the next thing I knew we had when about six rounds before calling quits. I knew we could have gone longer but Ambrose receive a call from Michael which he was on now.

I didn't know if I was ready to face him. I was scared of the news that he was about to bring. Cepheus was up to something, Sadie, and Ronda confirmed it. Although I was fully bonded with Ambrose I could still feel the presence of another vampire. It was him I knew this plus the mark was back and my wings were gone.

Ambrose hadn't noticed this yet maybe because he figure out that we can show them whenever we pleased, and he was enjoying doing so. For me, mine had disappeared, and this stupid mark was back on my side burning as if Cepheus had just fed from me. I didn't understand before Ambrose changed me and I was just food for Cepheus. What was so important that he needed me now?

From what I heard I could only change someone that I felt could be a mate, which was Ambrose. I felt nothing for Cepheus, and he couldn't make that true no matter how hard he tried. I knew where I wanted to be, and it was with Ambrose. He needed me and for what it was worth I needed him too.

I loved seeing this side of him Ambrose smiled more but the angry vamp was still there. He still would snap at just about everyone including me, but that was the way I liked him. It was the main reason I truly fell in love. He never show me a false side of him Ambrose was always true to himself.

"Michael will be here in five minutes. Maybe less since he is flying from the airport to here... yes flying in case you didn't know that he could."

I rolled my eyes. How dumb did Ambrose think I was about angels. If they had fucking wings of course they could damn fly. It didn't take a genius to understand that or maybe it did for some. Just not me.

"It's back."

"What's back?" I pointed at the mark on my left side. He sighed running his fingers over it before stopping and looking up into my eyes. "You trust me?"

"Why would you ask me that? I married you and bonded myself to you... yes, I trust you." I spoke. His eyes started to glow, and he opened his mouth revealing his fangs before letting them sink into the same spot as the mark.

Was he trying to mark me over the mark?"

I didn't think that was possible since I was already a vampire. However, the burning feeling was turning into something more causing me to fall back on the bed. "Shit fuck me!" Ambrose laughed shaking his head as he pulled away and licked the spot.

"Can't Michael is here. Get on your clothes... I am the only allowed to see you like this now." He said kissing my forehead. A smile crossed my face as I stood as everything around me turned black. The next thing I knew I was falling back and Ambrose was calling my name.