𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 | 19

I was happy to be going somewhere other than the club or one of Ambrose's boring hangout spots

I was happy to be going somewhere other than the club or one of Ambrose's boring hangout spots. I knew he was trying to get me to know and understand him but most of the things Brose did as boring and I knew he knew it. It was boy things and he frown at the things I enjoyed, which was nothing but reading. Talking about he had read enough for his lifetime and most books today were for women. Plus I need to know how to enjoy myself besides sitting up in the house all the time.

It didn't matter I was doing that now while Ambrose sat across from me with his legs crossed looking out the jet's window at the night sky. I was too afraid to peak out, we were thousands of feet up in the air and scared of the fact we could fall. I was just fine where I was, but Brose enjoyed his view as he thought.

"Where are we going?"

"We'll be there soon enough. Come sit with me, love." That was new... it had to be because I called him baby early tonight. It just felt right, and I did it, cause I knew it would calm him and I was right. Still, it felt weird to hear him call me love besides stupid or bitch.

"I think I'm alright where I am at. Come take the seat by me." Ambrose laughed. He knew why I wasn't coming as he shut the blind and then patted the seat next to him with a smile. He was always so fucking demanding wanting me to do want I was told, or he did that shit with his eyes something that I couldn't deflect.

He said it was a master control and since he was technically my master I had to obey. I called bullshit and it wasn't fair for a new vampire such as myself. "Do I get a reward if I follow your orders like a good girl tonight?"

"What are you trying to pull? This isn't some type of BDSM type shit, and I don't reward. I only punish." He smirked making me roll my eyes walking over to him and sitting in his lap. Ambrose was surprised at first but forced me to straddle him. I took the moment to trail my fangs up his neck.

A moan rattled within his throat while I nicely sunk my teeth in and sucked hard while he grind his hard member against my treasure. I wanted him badly and I could tell he wanted me as I started to pull at his shirt and him at mine. That was until we were stopped by the flight attendant clearing her throat on the side of us.

"Sorry, Mr. Lupei but we will be landing in fifteen minutes."

"So, that is your last name. Mister, I don't have one. What's wrong with it? The reason you only go by Ambrose, or Brose. Your real father has been dead for centuries you can do better by the name... You already have Ambrose." I smiled he nodded kissing me one more last time before sitting me in the seat next to him.

He didn't say a thing but nodded to the flight attendant who frown back. It didn't take a genius to know Ambrose had slept with the girl a time or two, and recently. I could still smell his scent on her although it was very faint. It hit me then everything he told me was a semi-lie. Thana didn't tell him about Oliver and me kissing. He bullied it out of her, the thing with Keir he knew before that day.