Chapter 42: Tempted Angel

Mulai dari awal

"That guy you're staring at my kitten let me properly introduce him to you" I to gulp while tears were forming in my eyes, I didn't want to believe this mess.

The sound of him pulling a chair and sitting on it made me jump, I was melting onto the mattress in fear. I was shaking to death, sweating coldly.

With this he bursted into laughter and silently a tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek while in a complete numb state I was staring at Taehyung who was silently watching me and breaking me in a thousand pieces with just his eyes.

"Go on, I'm listening" I could hear my voice trembling but I couldn't think further than what I was seeing in front of me.

"You're still such a good girl for me." He grinned and I clenched. I could feel their heavy eyes on me while I silently and unknowingly let another tear go.

"Do you know why you're here? Hmn? Because I wanted you to, I wanted you to be here so he brought you to me" He pointed towards Taehyung and I could almost hear something break inside me.

"Why?" I whispered. He moved in closer and I moved back while he pulled something out of his pocket. I flinched when he raised his shimmering knife in front of my eyes.

"Do you think I'll tell you everything without getting anything in exchange?" He stared into my eyes and I could feel my body shaking in fear while my chest was heaving up and down.

"I thought you know me" He smiled while licking over his lips and letting his eyes travel down my body.

I glanced at Taehyung who was silently watching us from afar while a tear rolled down my cheek before looking back at Kai. My mind couldn't comprehend one bit of the scene.

He suddenly pulled the blanket away from my body and my heart fell into my stomach.

"Don't dare you touch me, I swear I'll kill you" I said through gritted teeth while immediately pulling my legs towards my body. Panic filling my entire body.

He started laughing before grabbing my ankle and pulling my legs towards him. I screamed and started moving my legs before he leaned over me and pulled my hair back.

"Stop screaming or I'll drown your body in your own blood kitten, fucking stop it if you don't want me to lick your own blood from your body" He growled inside my ear and I flinched.

I gulped my scream and tears down. He nodded in satisfaction before running his hand over my hair and I shut my eyes in disgust. I was at the verge of throwing up.

"So beautiful" He whispered and with his cologne hitting my nose he triggered all the past memories I tried to avoid.

"Let me properly introduce him to you." He sat back and looked over his shoulders.

"When I was 5 years old my aunt gave birth to her first son and I got to choose his name. Do you know which name I gave him? Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

THIRD PERSON's POV

Y/N started laughing and shaking her head in disbelief and disgust.

"Funny right? Let's see if you're still able to laugh when the sun reaches the horizon"

"So you thought let's team up and play with Y/N?" She started laughing again "Two grown up men? So embarrassing" She looked at him with disgust.

"Ah ah ah stop making conclusions already and listen to me first" He pushed her hair away but she moved back. "Do not fucking touch me!" She spitted out.

"I get so hard just by seeing how bad you've gotten baby, but still you're so good for me" She stared at him in anger while holding her tears back before looking at Taehyung.