Chapter 2 - Smitten

Out of self-consciousness, Fiona pulled a few strands of hair over her ear. Being in the same room as Brandon and hearing his voice made her feel chilly.

"Well, that is if you're not busy," Brandon added.

"What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I talk so much?" He thought, mad at himself for doing unusual.

"Fiona!" It was Vanessa who also arrived. "Uncle?" Upon seeing him, she was bewildered.

"Hey," Brandon grinned at his niece for a moment. "Oh, thank God you came," he thought once again.

"Fiona, have you finished rehearsing?" Vanessa asked.

"Well, I just recently played it once," her speech was riddled with stuttering.

"What's the matter?" Vanessa suddenly felt uneasy, and she sought comfort. "Are you feeling, okay?" She carried on further.

"I'm good, but maybe a little bit nervous," Fiona responded and flashed a glimmer of a smile before turning her gaze in Brandon's direction.

"There's no need for it. It went amazingly well beyond expectations, an exceptional performance," he paid her some compliments.

"Ah, yes, I remember you have a passion for listening to classical music," Vanessa replied to her uncle. "Is that why you've come to watch Fiona, uncle?" Vanessa gave him her full attention.

"As I made my way through the hallway, yes, my ears were drawn to the sound of the piano keys," he responded.

"Very well, Fiona," she replied. "You have no reason to feel nervous in any way! If Uncle likes it, I do not doubt it will be perfect," Vanessa encouraged her.

"I extended an invitation to her to look around. Since you're already here, why don't you ___?" Brandon continued to speak, but his niece was constantly cutting him off.

"I'm sorry, Uncle, but could you kindly do that? There are going to be a lot of guests arriving__." Vanessa continued, but Fiona cut her off this time.

"Don't mind me. I'll be alright!" Her denial came on the spot.

"Fiona__"

"It's fine, don't worry."

"Oh, you are so kind. Thank you so much," Vanessa hugged her. "I can't wait to dance to your piano's tune." They were touching hands with one another.

"That would be fantastic!" Fiona smiled.

"See you later," Vanessa had left, but Brandon remained in the room and did not take his gaze off Fiona the entire time.

"Mr._," she said at the beginning.

"It's Brandon. Could you possibly not be so prim and proper? It's almost as if you're trying to inform me that I'm becoming older," he continued, smiling broadly at her. She became so embarrassed that she covered her face.

"Sorry," she helped a painful lip bite on herself.

"Fuck, don't do that!" He muttered a cuss under his breath.

"What?" She asked the question innocently.

"Nothing," to avoid giving in to the ever-increasing temptation, he averted his attention.

"She's just a girl," he argued to himself.

"Brandon," she ultimately used his name, catching him off guard. "I apologize, but would it be possible for me to remain here for a short while? I want to play more on this grand piano," she continued to speak despite having a stuttering condition. "I hope it is okay," she continued while bowing her head slightly. As Brandon approached her, he held her chin so she could look at him.

"I would love to hear more," he remarked as he continued to look at her. "And I beg you, don't turn your head down or try to conceal your face," he gently touched her cheeks with his fingers. "The way it appears to the eye is very pleasing." Then he kissed her on the cheek as a final gesture. "To not be a nuisance to you, I'll be outside," he said, leaving her astonished.

As Fiona gradually regained her composure, the first thing she did was grip her chest, where she could feel her heart pounding incredibly fast. Then she softly stroked the cheek where Brandon had kissed; she couldn't contain the giggle and bit her lips once again. She returned to the room and sat before the piano while beaming broadly.

On the other hand, Brandon was grinning like an idiot as well at the same time. It brought him such joy whenever Fiona acknowledged the appreciation, he had shown for her.

"Teasing her must be so much joy. Fool! She's only a girl," Brandon stopped as he returned to his room.

"Hi, baby!" He was taken aback when he saw Patricia start to unpack her belongings. "I am truly sorry for being late, there was a hold-up with my flight." She continued talking to him while putting her lips to his to kiss him. She then enveloped him in a barrage of passionate kisses while playing with his tongue until she ultimately pulled him into bed.

"Baby, I miss you," before she sat on his lap, she removed her clothes.

Brandon did nothing except observe and wait for her to make her next move. She kissed his neck to his chest, undid his belt, and unzipped his pants. After that, she undressed him and carefully positioned herself on top of his thing.

"Brandon..." She moaned at the sound of his name as it entered her while she was moving harder and faster.

"Aahh..." Both of them continue their cries, with her whimpering and him growling. Up until the he could take it no more, at which point they switched positions. Now that he was on top of her, he was rocking her vigorously.

"Brandon," she whimpered his name again, but he froze this time.

"Fiona," a thought immediately occurred to him as he recalled her charming grin.

"Hurry, baby!" Then Patricia aches for him more, moving upward to welcome him.

"Aahh!" Patricia moaned for the last time as she came and was followed by Brandon. They were lying side by side on the bed, and their breathing was perfectly in time with one another.

"I love you, baby." Patricia gave him one last kiss before going to sleep.

"Fuck!" Brandon thought about the picture of Fiona's face that kept running through his thoughts.

"I wonder if her moans are louder," he added. "Fuck it! She is nothing more than a little girl! You moron!" After getting out of bed, Brandon headed straight to the shower in the adjacent bathroom.

"Am I completely insane for thinking about that little, sweet girl?" He was pondering things while he was in the shower.

"Brandon." A fleeting glance was cast in his direction. It's almost as if he can hear Fiona's voice in his head.

"Fuck!" While he is thinking about her beautiful face, he softly touched himself.

"Aahhh...Shit! Fiona!" He let out an audible growl as it swiftly came out.

***

The next day, Fiona looked forward to seeing Brandon since she didn't stop thinking about him. She dressed herself in her go-to, knee-length, loving pink dress. She applied a smattering of makeup so that her naturally light skin would not draw undue attention to itself.

"Hey, Fiona, you continue to stun me with your beauty," Leslie jested.

"Whatever," Fiona replied and hid her smiles.

"Well, I think you want to make a good impression on the guy__."

"Leslie, please stop it! I no longer want my bothersome brother to have an issue with anyone," she wore a frown on her face.

Afterward, Leslie cried, "Fine, fine, fine," and the group went to the vast dining hall.

"Wow!" Everyone's pupils begin to dilate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Thank you for reading, that's all for now. Sorry for the steamy part! Hahaha