Zhong Leyou has almost never lost his temper. No matter who he is facing or on any occasion, he has never made a big noise. Today, being pulled by Leng Fujun like this, he suddenly became furious, and said in a heavy voice: "...don't touch me!" It wouldn't

have been too loud, but it was the first time Zhong Leyou used such a tone to talk to herself Leng Fujun was taken aback by those words, and immediately let go of his hand.

Zhong Leyou squeezed her wrist, feeling aggrieved: "I'm uncomfortable, don't pull me like this..."

Leng Fujun didn't dare to pull me anymore, he squatted down in front of Zhong Leyou, and asked worriedly: " ...Where is it uncomfortable?"

In fact, it was uncomfortable everywhere, as if something went wrong in one part of the body, and then it spread from one point to the whole body, causing him to have no comfortable place from head to toe.

But Zhong Leyou doesn't like this, he doesn't want others to worry about him: "...the weather is uncomfortable, I can't do anything... I still have to take the exam, it's very annoying..." Leng

Fujun really wanted to be bothered so that he wouldn't lose weight So much, go look in the mirror and see how thin you are. He didn't believe that it was because of the exam. If he was really annoyed to lose weight because of the exam, he would have to see a doctor. There must be something wrong somewhere.

He squatted down in front of Zhong Leyou, and patiently persuaded him: "Let's go to the hospital to see if it's all right, and have a checkup, so we can rest assured."

Leaving aside the part of his heart that feels guilty towards Zhong Leyou, it's just Chong Zhong Leyou You also called himself "brother", Leng Fujun had to take good care of him.

How can this be done now.

But Zhong Leyou is not cooperative. To him, he just has a loss of appetite and lack of interest in doing things.

When it was time to go to the exam, he could still wake up, and when it was time to talk to others, he was the same as usual, but he was a little lazy when he was hiding at home. What's the matter, home is where he should relax.

Besides, he didn't want to go to the hospital at all.

He said weakly: "...It will be fine when the exam is over..."

What kind of childish idea is this? Leng Fujun was helpless, but continued to maintain a good attitude and asked: "Then what if you don't get well after the exam?"

Zhong Leyou said seriously and firmly: "...you will be fine after the exam." "

..."

Leng Fu Jun was helpless, he couldn't drag someone to the hospital. Although he can do it, he can't do it.

In the end, he only said: "Then if the test is still like this, let's go to the hospital, okay?"

Zhong Leyou nodded: "...well."

Leng Fujun stood up, and seemed to remember something, put the weighing scale on Kicked out from under the coffee table: "Come and weigh yourself."

Zhong Leyou was puzzled: "Huh?"

Leng Fujun felt that Zhong Leyou was too thin. He needed to know how much Zhong Leyou weighed now, and weighed him in two days to see if he lost any weight. If you lose weight, there must be something wrong.

"Come here, weigh|weight."

Zhong Leyou stood up reluctantly. The weather is hot at the moment, and the clothes on her body are thin, and the weight is at most one catty, which is basically negligible.