Leng Fujun felt that this was the nature of a child, and comforted him casually: "It doesn't matter, you are so obedient, you will definitely make friends soon."

    But to Zhong Leyou, this was a pleasant surprise.

    Leng Fujun actually praised him.

    He actually behaved himself, and he would definitely make friends.

    Zhong Leyou's eyes lit up in an instant, and she looked at Leng Fujun: "...Really?"

    Facing Zhong Leyou's eyes full of expectation and joy, Leng Fujun almost shook his hand when he picked up the coffee— —I just said it casually, can this make him happy?

    Leng Fujun was once again sure that he couldn't deal with such a boy, because he didn't know where the other party's joys and pitfalls would be, and it was all luck and accident that he was right or wrong.

    "...Well, yes, really."

    Zhong Leyou had no class in the morning, and went to draw after breakfast.

    Leng Fujun is off today. He didn't want to do anything, he just wanted to lie quietly at home for a day and feel the peace.

    But there are still some simple tasks that have to be dealt with first, so I have to go to the study first. Leng Fujun didn't pay attention to where Zhong Leyou went upstairs, he thought Zhong Leyou had returned to the room, until he opened the door of the study room, only to find that this place had been "invaded" by Zhong Leyou.

    Of course, Zhong Leyou can't be blamed for this.

    He has never painted in his room since before. Because the room is not big, there is no room for everything, and it will be troublesome if you accidentally turn over this or that.

    Although I was in the sleeping room when I was in Leng's house, the room there was large and used as a bedroom. In fact, it was connected to a study room, and there were two doors for entering and exiting.

    As for Leng Fujun's room, the space is big enough, but everything is new and expensive, so Zhong Leyou dare not get dirty.

    The most important thing is that Leng Fujun didn't go to the study, which was a place he couldn't use. Zhong Leyou wanted to draw, so she naturally found her in the study. Recently, he prefers watercolor, and has painted three or four, all of which are still in the study.

    Leng Fujun pushed open the door and realized that Zhong Leyou came here to paint when he saw the black mud inside.

    Strangely, he didn't mind much either.

    There should have been a feeling that his private territory had been invaded, but facing Zhong Leyou, he didn't feel that he needed to be on guard. He didn't put any confidential documents here, even if he did, Zhong Leyou wouldn't mess around, so what was he guarding against.

    It's just painting here, so let him paint.

    Leng Fujun's study room is large, bigger than the master bedroom, and it faces the sun and is ventilated with good light. Leng Fujun walked behind Zhong Leyou and saw a painting beside him, which was painted with black mud.

    Hei Ni in the painting is radiant, with a strong figure, and a pair of fierce and cold eyes are especially vivid, and anyone who sees it can recognize it at a glance. The painting was really good, Leng Fujun picked it up: "This is black mud."

    Only then did Zhong Leyou notice that Leng Fujun had come over.

    Seeing Leng Fujun holding his painting, he felt embarrassed: "...Well, it's black mud..." "The