Leng Fujun's house is in a villa area close to the suburbs. There are few people and quiet here. It is close to his company's factory and the airport. When you open the doors and windows, you can see the lake in the distance. The environment is good. He lives in Most of the time here.

    Leng Fujun's dog has a black back, but it's not that purebred. Its hair is gray and there is a large black patch on its back. This dog was given to him by a friend three years ago. From a baby dog with the size of a palm, it has grown into a big dog that is almost as tall and strong as him when standing up. Now it has become a good helper for guarding the house.

    Leng Fujun liked this dog quite a bit, and later named it Hei Ni. Just one point, the male dog is too territorial, and he would bark a few times to show a threat to anyone who comes by in a car on weekdays.

    This time it was the butler who sent Zhong Leyou over, and the car stopped in front of them—not to mention, it was fortunately tied by an iron chain, otherwise it might have jumped straight at it from its posture.

    Zhong Leyou was so frightened that he didn't know which one frightened him more, the dog or Leng Fujun.

    But fortunately, Heini listened to Leng Fujun very much. Leng Fujun told him to sit down and stop barking, and it really sat down obediently and stopped barking. The weather in September hadn't cooled down yet, and Hei Ni opened his mouth and stretched out his tongue to pant for breath. Zhong Leyou didn't dare to move even after looking at those dark white teeth.

    Zhong Leyou dragged his suitcase, stood in place, and there was no place for him to hide, so he blinked and hid behind the housekeeper.

    Leng Fujun already knew his character, and when he saw that moment, he still thought it was cute. He said: "Don't worry, it just barks and won't bite. Come in." He pointed his hand and motioned for the

    housekeeper The task is done, he can go back.

    When the butler left, Zhong Leyou lost his hiding place, and he had to move if he didn't want to. He slowly moved to Leng Fujun's side, at least Leng Fujun didn't seem to bite him.

    But when Leng Fujun entered the house, Heini followed him into the house. To it, Zhong Leyou is a strange intruder, and it has to keep an eye on it.

    Leng Fujun's face is cold and frightening, the dogs he raises all look fierce and scary. As if feeling Zhong Leyou's uneasiness, it deliberately made a low warning sound.

    Zhong Leyou felt like a cat, the fur all over his body exploded - he didn't want the suitcase, he just threw it away, he walked sideways to Leng Fujun, half of his body was hiding in the cold In Fu Jun's arms, he said aggrievedly: "...it's so fierce."

    "Don't be afraid, it won't bite you." Leng Fu Jun smelled Zhong Leyou's body, probably it was shower gel or washing Hair water, is fruity, very light.

    Zhong Leyou was still afraid, she shrank and did not dare to move. Just like some people are born afraid of insects, some people are born afraid of cats, although Zhong Leyou is not born afraid of dogs, but he was chased by a big dog and almost bitten, and has been afraid of big dogs ever since.

    Leng Fujun was helpless, so

    he said to Heini: "Heini, sit down and don't move." Heini seemed to be aggrieved. As a result, Leng Fujun asked it to sit down, but didn't allow it to move. But after all, it was a school-educated dog. Heini knew how to obey his master's orders, and after barking aggrievedly, he obediently sat where he was.

    Seeing that it was so obedient, Zhong Leyou was finally relieved.

    "On weekdays, he is in the yard during the day, and there is its nest. It will enter the house at night, but it does not enter the room, and sleeps there." Leng Fujun pointed to the carpet at the entrance, "That's there. Here is It's home, you just came here, it's not used to it. But it will be fine when he gets used to you."

    Zhong Leyou nodded: "...well."

    Before he came, he was still worried about what he should do when he saw Leng Fujun What to do, just thinking about it makes me feel nervous and afraid. In the end, the existence of this dog made him terribly afraid, but it eased a lot of embarrassment from another angle.

    Zhong Leyou timidly asked: "...Is it, is it a boy?"

    Boy?

    It turns out that dogs are also divided into boys and girls?

    Leng Fujun thought this friend's method was very interesting, and said with a smile: "Yes, it's a boy, just like you."

    Zhong Leyou immediately thought they were different.

    But when he raised his eyes to meet Leng Fujun, he didn't dare again.

    Fortunately, Leng Fujun didn't notice Zhong Leyou's action.

    At this time, the nannies and aunts at home were still there. Leng Fujun said to Zhong Leyou: "This is Aunt He and Aunt Zhang. They come here every morning and leave after dinner. What do you want to eat when you eat at home?" , just follow them."

    Zhong Leyou nodded silently.

    "I will find two drivers for you. When you go to and from school, or want to go out to play, just ask the driver to take you."

    Zhong Leyou originally thought that there was no need for such trouble, but when she secretly looked at Leng Fujun's face, he could only nod silently.

    "Your room is the second one on the left upstairs. It has been cleaned. You can take your things up and tidy up later. If you need anything, ask Auntie Zhang, she will prepare it for you."

    Leng Fu Jun asked Zhong Leyou to sit down first, and then called Heini over.

    Seeing Zhong Leyou getting nervous again, Leng Fujun said: "You don't have to be afraid of it, it won't hurt you."

    Heini walked up to them, but most of his eyes were still focused on Zhong Leyou. He sniffed left and right around Zhong Leyou, paying close attention to Zhong Leyou's every move.

    "Don't look directly into its eyes for a long time, or it will think you are provoking it."

    How dare Zhong Leyou provoke it. The eyes that can look at it are nothing more than the feeling that it is staring at itself. With Leng Fujun like this, Zhong Leyou quickly put away his gaze, not daring to take a second look.

    "It's called black mud, black black, muddy mud." Knowing Zhong Leyou's character, Leng Fujun followed him patiently, "It just looks fierce, but its personality is actually very good, you don't have to be afraid of it "

    Leng Fujun grabbed Zhong Leyou's hand directly, and wanted to take his hand to touch the black mud. Zhong Leyou still wanted to hide, but Leng Fujun didn't let his hand escape, and lightly touched Heini's back, it did not express rejection, and let Zhong Leyou touch it.

    Leng Fujun asked: "Look, you're not that scared, right?"

    The big dog's fur felt a little hard, but if he let him touch it, Zhong Leyou felt that it was not as scary as it looked: "... It seems, quite obedient..."

    "It just likes to bark, but it looks fierce." Leng Fujun let go of Zhong Leyou's hand, smiled and scratched Heini's chin, "Don't bully your friends, you .”

    This friend is naturally referring to Zhong Leyou.

    Leng Fujun stood up: "I have something to do in the afternoon. I'm not at home. You can familiarize yourself with the environment. If you need anything, you can come to me directly. Go to bed early tonight, tomorrow... are you going to report or start school tomorrow?" "

    ... …Yes, the official report."

    "Okay, let's go in the afternoon, and I will take you there."