At that time, Leng Fujun taught those four sons a lesson, but after thinking about it, he still felt that it would be better to avoid future troubles, so he handed over this matter to Leng Dong to do it again. Leng Fujun is a person who cares about face, so he is not willing to take action for the matter of these young boys, and the reason he gave to Leng Dongzhong is also very good - he is your brother-in-law, of course you should do such a thing for comparison Justifiably so.

    Leng Dongzhong has been bothered by this matter for a long time.

    He had long wanted to teach these scumbags a lesson, so that he could win his wife's face, so when he was with Lin Suxi, he left aside the part where Leng Fujun rescued him again, and only felt that these few They are really too tall, so they should show them some color.

    Lin Suxi disagreed. It's not that she thinks these guys shouldn't be taught a lesson, it's that she's afraid that Leng Dong's methods are too serious, so it's fine if she's so intimidated, if the other party's character is extreme, and she's not scared, she'll be killed, in case the person who gets hurt in the end It has to be Zhong Leyou.

    It was almost the college entrance examination at that time, she advised Leng Dong not to be impulsive, at least wait until the college entrance examination is over, and it will not be too late to settle accounts with them after the college entrance examination is over.

    How could Leng Dongzhong listen to these words, he just did it by himself.

    Although it was Leng Fujun's person who put forward his opinion, but it was Leng Dongzhong who had to go to school and fail to take the college entrance examination.

    But Leng Dongzhong didn't expect that there would be an unstable factor, Ren Songyun - Leng Fujun had never been with him at all, and there is such a guy.

    At this point, he can no longer explain that the person who made such a proposal was actually Leng Fujun, whether Lin Suxi would believe it or not, if Leng Fujun found out, he would probably beat him up too.

    So Leng Dongzhong had no choice but to silently take the blame for his impulsive acting out of face.

    But would he feel it was his fault? of course not.

    He felt that Leng Fujun didn't explain clearly, he should also explain the existence of Ren Songyun - but at that time, Leng Fujun was afraid that something about Ren Songyun would affect Zhong Leyou, so he didn't mention it to Leng Dong He, Leng Fujun, also had good intentions.

    It can only be that there were too many accidents, and Ren Songyun's character was not as honest as they thought, and his luck as a candidate was bad, which led to the current situation.

    Will the two brothers really take this matter to heart? Nor will it.

    After all, it is impossible for them to care about Zhong Leyou like Lin Suxi. This incident has happened, what else can they do.

    Leng Fujun sent Zhong Leyou to Leng's house, knowing that he was going to spend the night at Leng's house tonight, so there was nothing to worry about, so he patted his buttocks after sitting for a while and drove away in his own car.

    Leng Dongzhong also thinks this is a matter. At his age, it depends on how serious the quarrel between these friends is. Isn't it just that I met a bastard who didn't have a tutor? It would be good to teach him a lesson. It's such a simple thing.

    It was his attitude that made Lin Suxi feel angry, but she knew in her heart that Zhong Leyou was her natal cousin, and it was impossible to ask Leng Dong to care and take care of him like she did. Leng Dongzhong can't be said to be very enthusiastic and proactive in dealing with Zhong Leyou, but he has definitely done his part and is polite enough.

    She didn't think there was anything wrong with the cold winter, but she was in a bad mood, and she just sulked there by herself.

    She was sullen all her life, and Leng Dongzhong was at a loss, not knowing what to do. He thought about what he did not do wrong, and in the end he blamed Leng Fujun for all his mistakes—it was all because of Leng Fujun's instructions that these things happened later.

    As the saying goes, it is not too late for a brother to take revenge in ten years.

    Two months later, Leng Dongzhong thought of a way to make trouble for Leng Fujun.

    At that time, Zhong Leyou's university started, but because of all his birth defects, he did not participate in the military training for freshmen - and according to his situation, it is very likely that he would not even live in the student dormitory.

    When I first chose the school, I didn't pay special attention to the location. Now that the school is about to start, I hurriedly realized that if the school didn't provide accommodation, it would be extremely inconvenient for Zhong Leyou to come and go home every day. The distance is long and the drive is long.

    Lin Suxi thought about renting a house for Zhong Leyou near the school, but worried that it would not be safe for him to live alone.

    In the end, it’s cold and wintery. My eldest brother lives near there. Although it’s not too close to the school, it’s only about 20 minutes by bus. It’s even faster by subway. Let Leyou live there. Is it finished.

    Of course Lin Suxi disagreed. Although this is Leng Dong's dear brother, she doesn't have such a deep friendship with Leng Fujun after all. How can Zhong Leyou live with Leng Fujun? There is no such reason.

    But Leng Dong knows her again, and knows how to make her heart move. He said, it would be better to live with the elder brother. Big Brother has always been the most face-saving person. If you ask Le You to live there, he promises to protect you properly, without any mistakes. Don’t you understand your little brother? He’s right under your nose, and he’s not willing to be bullied. I won't tell you anymore.

    Leng Dongzhong's words made sense, Lin Suxi began to hesitate.

    Seeing her hesitation, Leng Dongzhong continued, in my opinion, this is the best way. Leyou is an adult, although there are obstacles in his heart, but you can't protect him for the rest of his life, right? He's always going to grow up. Get along with a group of bastards at school, if one is not paying attention, someone may hurt him. Let him live with the elder brother, will the elder brother still bully him? Besides, it would be good for Leyou to get in touch with the elder brother more. Once you come to learn how to get along with others, it doesn't matter if the elder brother is old, even if he says something wrong. Second, I have a good relationship with my elder brother. In the future, if he has anything to do, you don't need to ask him, and my elder brother will help him himself.

    Lin Suxi was convinced by his two words, but she was uneasy, she was afraid that Leng Fujun would not agree.

    Leng Dongzhong hurriedly said, how could he disagree, this is a relative with many relatives, let him take care of him, how could he disagree. He told Lin Suxi to rest assured that this matter should be left to him.

    So Leng Dongzhong said that Leng Fujun would definitely agree, he turned around and went to Song Shengqiao for help, his mouth was very nice, it was right for relatives to take care of each other, you like Leyou so much, and you don't want to see it What if he was bullied by someone again at school. Let him live with his elder brother for a period of time, and then think of other ways after he gradually adapts to the life of the university. In short, he will trouble his elder brother for a while.

    Song Shengqiao agreed as soon as she heard it, and it was her responsibility to let Leng Fujun take care of Zhong Leyou, so she could rest assured. Not only that, but she was even moved by Leng Dongzhong's thoughts. When she put pressure on Leng Fujun on the phone, she never forgot that this is your brother-in-law's business, you have to take care of it. Besides, it's just such a thing, you have to take care of it.

    When my mother spoke, could Leng Fujun contradict her?

    His forehead was throbbing with pain, and in the end he could only agree.