Chapter twenty four

En başından başla

He mumbled the last part as (Y/n) and Haku walked through the door.

Just as they entered, all eyes were on the two of them. Ninja's were whispering and talking about why are there only two members. Were they really that strong? Or maybe were they just some losers?

In the next minute, someone jumped in (Y/n)'s arms hugging her tightly making Haku back off as he put on his guard.

"AHHH, (Y/N) YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU EVERY DAY!"

Ino hugged the life out of (Y/n) as she giggled.

"Ino! What a surprise."

Ino quickly let go of her and held her hands. Shikamaru and Choji approached them too, and when they got closer, (Y/n)'s eyes lit up.

"Shikamaru. Nice to see you here!" (Y/n) grinned and let go of Ino's hands to hug Shikamaru.

His cheeks reddened a little.

"Yeah... n-nice to see you too." He hugged her back as Ino pouted.

"(Y/nnnn), can I please please please get another huggg?"

(Y/n) laughed a little and let go of Shikamaru.

"After I greeted every single one of us who is here, I am all yours sweetie."

Ino was about to faint. She looked like a complete tomato as she nodded.

Choji then approached (Y/n).

"D-Do you want one, (Y/n)?" He asked extending his chips while looking at the ground.

Her eyes lit up again.

"AWWWEEE. You are so cute! Thank you, Choji!" She took out a chip and ate it.

He looked up at (Y/n) with his cute chubby red cheeks and smiled at her.

In the next minute, Kiba, Shino and Hinata walked up to them.

"Well, well. Look who it is. My one and only." Kiba smirked as he spoke and ran to (Y/n) hugging her.

She blinked a couple of times and then hugged him back smiling.

"Hello sweetheart."

Ino wanted to rip Kiba apart. Choji held her back. Haku and Shikamaru glared at him. Just the usual drama.

Kiba laughed and lifted her up in his arms.

"KIBAAAA! I'LL DEMOLISH YOU IF YOU DON'T PUT MY DEAR (Y/N) DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT." She yelled and tried to get out of Choji's grip.

Kiba ignored her of course.

"You are just as sweet as you were in the academy." He hugged her again.

(Y/n) laughed and pulled away, back on the ground again.

Someone then tapped her shoulder. She turned around only to see Hinata there looking at the ground.

"H-Hi..." She was so shy, it was adorable.

(Y/n) grinned again at her and didn't hesitate to hug her.

"MY HYUGA PRINCESS, HOW ARE YOU?"

Hinata blushed and hugged her back.

"I...I am good..." She pulled away looking at the ground.

(Y/n) then smiled at Shino and hugged him too.

"It's nice to see you all here."

Shino was surprised. Really surprised and he just stayed quiet not replaying. He was now all confused and his cheeks were light pink.