Teacher's Pet

Trigger Warnings: Kidnapping, sexual content and age gap ⚠️

Yandere Teacher x Student Reader

I roamed the halls, carefully looking at the plating on every door in search of my classroom.

It was the first day of school and I was already 15 minutes late. So much for leaving a good impression.

I eventually found my classroom and prepped myself for embarassment before entering.

"Sorry I'm late." I mumbled out sheepishly as I rushed to the only empty seat.

"We'll look who decided to show up." My homeroom teacher said as he eyed me up and down. "I thought you'd never come."

I didn't respond, unsure of what to say. I pulled out my books and the lesson started.

The bell rang, signalling the end of the school day. I tiredly shoved my books onto my bag. My teacher, whose name I later found out was Mr. Birch, was the weirdest little shit ever.

He'd keep staring at me weirdly during class and finding every excuse in the book to get me to go to his desk.

Even as I packed my books he was still looking at me.

I hurried out the classroom and met up with my friend, Wendy. "Oh my days Wendy you won't believe how weird Mr. Birch is." I immediately started complaining.

"Oh, you mean Mr. Bitch? Yeah, I don't like him either. He gave us homework on the first day of school! Who even does that?" She snapped back.

I giggled, "Yeah, tell me about it. He kept looking at me weirdly the whole day. What a creep." I continued. I looked up at Wendy to see a look of pure horror plastered on her face.

"He's behind me, isn't he?" I said timidly as I slowly turned around. And who would've guessed it, behind me stood Mr. Birch in all his glory.

"Wow, Ms. L/n. I see you have a lot to say about me." I just stared at him, frozen.

"I'll see you tomorrow, bye Y/n!" Wendy said as she awkwardly ran away.

So much for best friend..

"I'm here to tell you you have detention tomorrow. For being late. I would give you detention today but I won't be available to supervise it."

"Oh, that's great." I awkwardly said as I tried to put up a realistic smile.

He walked away and I stood there in disbelief. He heard me bad mouthing him so bad.

I went home with my head hung low and full of embarassment that day.

The next day

The bell rang and all I could do was watch as the other kids packed their bags and went home.

Detection? No less on a Friday? Wow, this man is really something.

I fiddle with my stationary for a while until Mr. Birch walks in and closes the door, I hear the familiar click sound.

Click sound? Did this man just lock the door??

I quickly look up to see him walking to his desk. "Mr. Birch?" I quietly ask.

"Yes darl- Y/n. Yes, Y/n?" I ignore his strange comment. "When does detention end?"

He looks down at his watch. "In about an hour."

I sigh and lay on my arms. I didn't even bring my phone with me for entertainment. Might as well sleep. I love sleeping, I wish I could sleep all the time.

Hmm..ahh fuckk

I slowly wake up and rub my eyes.

Y/n you feel so good ahh~

I look up by Mr. Birch's table. His head is thrown back and his hand under his desk.

He's moaning uncontrollably and suddenly a white substance shoots out from under the desk.

Is he.. jerking off?

I gasp in realisation and that's when his gaze meets mine. "Ahh you weren't supposed to wake up now." He says with a smirk on his face.

"But hey, that means I can go on with my plan sooner so I'm not complaining." He opens a drawer and takes a syringe out of it.

He stands up from his desk, his hard cock still out and about.

Realising what's happening I make a beeline for the door. I pull the knob and it doesn't open.

Shit he locked it!

My hands are suddenly pinned on the door and I feel something hard poking against my rear end.

Before I can fight back, something sharp pokes my neck. He injects the unknown liquid into me.

"You.. bastard" I mumble as my legs turn to jelly. My vision slowly goes dark.

"You're finally mine."

I slowly open my eyes. My whole body feels weak and I can barely move. I look around to see I'm on a bed in a bedroom.

"What the fuck.." My eyes become watery as I remember what happened. I sniffle and try to get up but my hand is tied to the bed post.

"Ah, you're awake?" Mr. Birch says as he walks into the room. "You bitch! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I snap.

He simply adjusts his glasses and stalks closer to me. "Don't talk to me like that." He grabs ahold of my chin. "I've been waiting for this moment. I wasn't planning on kidnapping you so soon but you just had to wake up and catch me, didn't you?"

"Y-You're crazy. You're sick! Let me out right now!"

He doesn't respond and simply walks towards the door. "I'm never letting you go."

Sorry for not updating in a while, a lot is going on rn but I'm rlly trying. And ik this was a lame chapter 😭

935 words

~wrldstxr