The Last Supper

M! Yandere Husband x F! Reader •

Y/n sat on the couch in the living room, eagerly staring up at the clock. Her husband would be home soon. Dinner consisting of lasagna and iced water lay set out on the dining table.

She checked every nook and cranny to make sure the table was perfect. One wrong move and she'd end up with yet another fractured rib.

The time was currently 18:25. Her husband would be home in five minutes. She had to do it now. She couldn't live like this forever.

She stood from the couch and made her way over to her bedroom. She opened her closet and grabbed out the old, rusty shoebox that she had kept hidden in there for 2 months now. She opened it and took out a bottle. "Rat Poison"

She clutched it tight in her hands before shoving it in her pocket and shutting the shoebox, returning it to it's hiding place and making her way to the kitchen.

In there, she grabbing the pill bottle out her pocket and grabbed a spoon from the drawer. She crushed the pills until they were reduced to powder.

She thoroughly washed the spoon and headed back to the dining table, the powder in one hand and the pill bottle in the other.

She gently sprinkled some of the powder into the lasagna. She'd have to remember where she sprinkled it when cutting the lasagna.

She put the pill bottle back onto the kitchen counter and washed her hands.

*Creak*

The creaking of the front door interrupted her as she swiftly grabbed the pill bottle and shoved it back into her pocket.

"Darling, I'm home." She heard the dreadful voice of her husband call out to her.

She didn't respond. She was too scared. What if he already knows what she did? What if he installed cameras in the house? What if?!

"Y/n?" She gasped as she looked up to see her husband, Victor in front of her. His black hair slightly hanging over his eyes, casting a shadow that made him look scarier than he already was. In hand, he held a napkin. Wiping off god knows whoevers blood that was on his hands.

"Why didn't you answer me when I called you?" His low, husky voice had a slight pitch of anger in it that no one but Y/n would know of.

"Oh I'm sorry, Victor. I must've been distracted." She replied, avoiding eye contact with him and speaking very little so he'd not have much to criticize her about.

"Ok. Let's have dinner." He answered swiftly before gently pushing her out of the way so he could wash his hands.

She let out a sigh of relief that she didn't even know she was holding in and made her way over to the dining table.

She sat down on the far end of the table and not long after Victor joined her, sitting on the other side opposite to her.

He stared at her intensely, making sure that her posture was just right, her elbows were not on the table and that the food was laid out just the way he liked.

He always did that. Looking for anything - even just one little thing that he could criticize her about. If she had known he'd turn out like this, she never would've married him.

After what seemed like an eternity, he nodded his head- signalling her to start serving him. Y/n stood up from her chair and grabbed the knife she had placed near the lasagna.

She stared at the lasagna. Shit. Where did she sprinkle the powder again? She was so nervous that she completely forgot about the powder when he had cornered her in the kitchen.

Y/n bit her tongue. She was done for. "What's wrong, darling?" Victor called out to her with a smirk on his face.

He knows.

Her heart was stuck in her throat- she didn't know what to do. Fuck it. She couldn't just stand there forever.

With a shaking hand, she tried as best as she could to cut out a slice of lasagna. She didn't actually know if this was where she had sprinkled the powder. She was guessing- praying that she was right or else it was over for her.

After she cut out Victor's slice, she cut out hers as well and made her way over to Victor.

She gently placed Victor's plate down onto his table mat. She flinched when he caressed her cheek and grabbed hold of her chin, forcing her to look at him.

He smiled sadistically before letting go of her. She quickly speed-walked back to her side of the table with her plate in hand- what the hell was that?

She grabbed her fork and knife and started up at Victor- just to find that he was already staring at her.

"Bon appetite, my love." He said before taking a bite of the lasagna. Y/n did the same. She chewed until a sudden crunch caught her attention.

Strange; she didn't remember putting anything particularly crunchy into the lasagna. Unless-

She swiftly looked back up at Victor, who silently ate his food in peace.

"Victor," she said "did you put anything in my lasagna?" "I'm only returning the favour." He replied.

Y/n felt sick- when did he put rat poison in her food?! It suddenly hit her, when he caressed her cheek, she was distracted.

She ran to the bathroom, ready to try and puke out the poison she had just digested but it was too late. She started feeling lightheaded, the effects were already kicking in.

She fell to the ground and started sobbing. Why did it have to end like this?

Victor came up from behind her and enveloped her in a hug. "At least we can die together." He whispered into her ear.

"You bastard! I don't want to die with you!" She cried even louder. He simply responded by hugging her tighter as her eyes started feeling heavy.

She looked up at Victor's face one last time to see him also struggling to stay awake.

"Fuck you, Victor." She cursed him, her heartbeat slowed and as did his. Even during death- she did not love, she did not crave, she did not need him as he needed her.

A single tear fell from Victor's eyes as he hugged Y/n tighter.

"𝐼𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

First onehsot completed! Don't forget to vote and if you want, follow.

Be sure to tell me what you think, this is actually my first time writing something like this so I'm not that good (⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠)

Hope you enjoyed!

-1127 words

~Ey3s0fH3aven